EPISODE 21

Hiiii!

Sorry sorry guys pata nahi 10 din kaise beet gye...

Bohut late ho gya update! 🥺

Waise na abhi winters shuru hone wali hai... To meri Speciality abhi se bahar aa rahi hai... Bina kaam kare thak ne wali 😪😪

Here you go with the update! ❣️

Avni was working in the kitchen just when abhi came to her...

Her jerked her towards himself.

His eyes were blood shot red!

He grabbed her shoulders.

Abhi: kya hai yeh sab avni? (Gritting teeth)

Avni was scared seeing his red eyes and the force with with he was holding her shoulders made her flinch.

Avni: a..a...abhi... Ple...please meri baat suno... Aisa nahi hai.. Jo tum soch rahe ho... Actua...

Abhi: actually what!? Avni tumne ek baar bhi mere baare mein nahi socha? Tum India shaadi attend karne aayi thi ya khud shaadi karne? Jawaab do na avni!

Avni was really scared seeing his this avatar.

She wanted to tell him everything but her words betrayed.

Avni: a...abhi... Dekho jo bhi kuch hua woh sab....

His grip on her shoulders tighten. Avni flinched.

Avni: abhi... You are hurting me... Please... (Tears were rolling down her cheeks)

Listening this abhi's eyes softened.

He left her shoulders and looked to the ground wiping his own tears.

Abhi: I'm sorry...

Before avni could say something he left.

Avni saw him going, wiping her tears.

Avni: I know abhi tumhara gussa jayaz hai par main kya karu? Please mujhe maaf kar dena.

She quickly finished off making the snacks and took them out to the hall.

She saw that abhi was nowhere to be found.

Avni: aunty... Abhi?

Sheetal: beta pata nahi.... kehta ki koi phone aaya tha urgent meeting hai kal to uski tyaari karni hai ... chala gya..

Avni was hurt listening this. She knew that there was no meeting but he only wanted to avoid her.

She decided to speak to him later.

After that the guests left.

All had their dinner (except avni) and left to respective rooms.

In avneil room.

Avni was pacing here and there...

Avni: had hai iski bhi matlab... Itna Bhi kya gussa yaar phone to utha sakta hai na aur message bhi ignore kar raha hai... Kaise samjhau iss pagal ko... Aur upar se yeh Neil abhi tak message bhi nahi dekha hai phone switched off hai... Kuch samajh nahi aa raha... Is abhi ke bacche ko to main kal batati hoon par yeh Neil...

She went and layed in the bed... She was constantly tossing sides sleep was far away from her eyes..

She turned to the empty side of the bed...