EPISODE 60

Avni: jaa ke bol do Apne boss se main darti nahi hoon us se...

Before the gaurd could say anything he was interrupted by Ranvijay's entry in the room.

Ranvijay: accha?

He gave fake amused reactions mocking avni. With slow steps he walked towards her. Avni shuddered under his lustful gaze. She turned her face the other side.

Ranvijay: ek ghante mein mere mehmaan aate honge... Isko tyaar karo... Aye ladki samajh gyi na?

The girl in the veil nodded her head and took out a dress from the cupboard in the room.

Ranvijay walked out of the room arrogantly ordering his men. Avni looked at the gaurd and the girl with pleading face. There were tears in her eyes which needed a let out but she cannot fall weak in enemy's territory.

She sat in the corner of the room burying her face in her knees.

The girl looked at gaurd and he nodded. Getting a pen and paper to her he walked out of the room. Avni sat there holding her pendant.

Avni: mujhe pata hai Neil tum aaoge.... Mujhe bachane yaha se le jane... Tum be waada kiya tha ki hum diwali ki aatishbaazi saath dekhenge... Tumhe aana hoga Neil.

************

Neil: main zarur aunga avni... Tumhare liye... Humare liye... Mera wada pura kar ke rahunga main phir uske liye chaahe mujhe is duniya ka koi bhi kaanoon todna kyu na pade...

He stood up determined looking into the mirror. He had promised avni for the fireworks show and only 5 hours were left with him. He have to find avni and get her out of the enemy's area safe and sound.

Wearing his white jacket over the white t-shirt he loaded a gun and placed in his back pocket. Fully equipped he walked out of the house followed by Sid and DD.

Iqbaal had already left after narrating his plan and gaining approval.

Sid: lekin sir humein on track kon rakhega? I mean shivam to...

Neil: koi baat nahi... Koi aur rakh lega... Chalo yaha se.

They got in the car and started their journey.

Avni on the other hand was sitting in front of the mirror while the veiled girl made her wear the earrings. Avni wanted to run away but she could not.

She kept on looking at the girl through the mirror. From her body it felt like she must be having a beautiful face.

Avni: aap apna chehra cover kyu rakhti hai?

The girl looked here and there adjusting her veil. She took a pen and paper the gaurd gave her and wrote something. Avni frowns.

During a conversation they had a few moments back avni came to know that this girl cannot speak. She felt sorry for her.

"Mujhe apna chehra nahi dikhana" This is what she wrote.  It was strange. She too was held captive in such a place and still she followed these kind of things.

Avni: pata nahi aapko dekh ke kyu aisa lagta hai ki jaise hum dono ek dusre ko bohut acche se jaante hai...

The girl cleared her throat and walked to the other side of the room. Taking a necklace from the cupboard she came back.

She wanted to remove avni's pendant when her eyes fell on the mangalsutra. She looks on.

Avni saw her hands closed to her neck and immediately grasped her pendant.

Avni: aap isse nahi nikal sakti...

The girl looks on.

Before any other word Ranvijay was again in the room. Seeing avni completely ready he smirked.