EPISODE 2

He is coming......

She is coming too....

He..........

She.........

Avni was busy with her phone when she......

.......collided with something hard.

Her phone tossed out of her hand.

She closed her eyes tightly in the fear of touching the ground but had her hand was held by a strong hand.

Something like this... 👆👆.

Neil too stumbled but before the girl who collided with him fall he held her hand.

He couldn't help but notice that she had her eyes shut, she was wearing a simple dark blue kurta with jeans.

Her black hair flowing till her waist.

In short he had never seen such beauty any time before..

When she didn't touch the floor but was suspended in the air she slowly opened her eyes only to find hazel brown eyes fixed onto her face her tiny hand is held by his big one.

When she opened her eyes.... he saw the most beautiful orbs.

dark chocolaty ones only complementing the beauty of her face.

He pulled her up

She stood on her feet their faces were not so close but there eyes unknowingly met they had an eyelock. (👀🔒👀 #1)

suddenly she realised and broke the eyelock.

avni saw here and there Neil too didn't want to make things awkward looked away when she suddenly screamed..

Avni: what the hell? Mera phone...

Her phone was found in showpiece with water lying nearby..

She took it out tried switching it on but. ....

......phone ji to unke eyelock ke dauraan hi swarg sidhar gye.

RIP phone ji.

aapne hamari... avni ji ka bahut saath diya... bohut acche the aap🙏🙏💀💀.
😜😜😜😁😁.