EPISODE 49

Neil pats her forehead lovingly and took a few steps back. Avni raised her eyes to get a glimpse of him but She was shocked to see blood on his white shirt.

Avni: Neil... KHOON

She rushed down the bed stepping close to him.

Neil looked at his shirt and realised there were blood stains on his clothes.

Avni began to panic.

Avni: Neil yeh.. Kya hua? Kis.. Kisne kiya? Yeh sab.?

Neil: avni... Avni yeh sab...

Avni: woh admi... usne kaha tha ki woh.. nahi nahi.. Neil hum hospital chalte hai.. chalo..

She held his hand and begin to walk outside. Neil was all confused at her behavior. He was well aware of her mental state since last night but still he can't take this.

He stood firmly at his place and held Avni from her shoulders.

Neil softened seeing her in this state.

Avni: Neil please samjho humein hospital jana hoga...

Neil: Avni jo tum samajh rahi ho woh waisa nahi hai..

Avni now had enough he was constantly trying to waste time not understanding her condition.

she was still hyperventilating and sweating badly. Her eyes were overflowing with tears. The lump formed in her throat was not letting her say clear words.

Avni: NEIL MAINE KAHA NA...

She shouted at him. Neil still stood calm holding her.

Neil: Avni...Yeh mera nahi hai..

Avni: matlab?

She felt releif somewhere but was confused at what he was saying.

Neil: Avni raste mein kisi ka accident hua tha bas usi ko hospital le jane ke chakkar mein blood lag gya.

Avni kept on looking at him.

She was finding it hard to believe him. It was all because of the fear she was fighting in her heart.

Avni: nahi.. jhooth keh rahe ho tum..shirt kholo mujhe dekhna hai..

She hastily unbuttoned his shirt and frisked him for any injury or mark. There was none.

Neil looked on with sad eyes.

Avni looked at his face and sighed. He was not injured. He was safe. She thanked lord and was about to turn.

Neil: Ab bhi lagta hai ki tumhe mujhse woh sab chupana chahiye?

Avni stopped on her tracks. Her heart began to race again. She don't want to tell him anything.

Neil went about and stood in front of her blocking her way. Avni bowed her head and kept looking at the floor.

Neil: bolo Avni..

She silently nodded in a no. Events if yesterday began playing in her head.

Flashback:

It was nearly 5 in the evening Avni was winding up her cabin when her phone rang. Seeing an unknown number she frowned but later on decided to answer the call.

Avni: hello..

Caller: Kaisi hai aap? I hope theek hi hongi... aur aapka pati bhi...