EPISODE 73

Hola!!
Como esta personas!!!

This chapter has an important note in the end Do read it carefully!

Plus.. you'll have some Avneil Romance and Some comedy in between the piece.

Happy reading!!

*******************

Opening the door she felt her eyes would pop out their sockets. It was her husband standing a police uniform. And swearing on the lord he looked SEXY in those clothes sticking to his well built body. His arms clearly showed the flexing of the his biceps even on the slightest of movement. It was for the first time avni is seeing him in his uniform. She could help but gulp a load of saliva down her dry throat.

Neil who was till now busy buttoning his shirt and placing his badges nicely, Shifted his attention to the door only to find his beautiful wife in pink saree

Neil who was till now busy buttoning his shirt and placing his badges nicely, Shifted his attention to the door only to find his beautiful wife in pink saree. "PINK is his FAVORITE color *winks*"

He smiled seeing her dressed up for his big day but the thing that caught his attention was the way her eyes never left his body for even a moment. She was busy ogling at his chest his biceps and obviously whole of him from head to toe. 

He chuckles lightly looking away.

Neil: (clearing his throat) avni...

She jerked out of  her imagination to find his extremely close to her. Licking her dried out lips she turned but before she could walk away Neil held her hand.

Neil: kaha khoyi huyi thi tum?

Avni: ka..kahi nahi.. main kaha khone lagi.

She felt her cheeks heating up. It was for sure that he had caught her staring at him. She was literally scolding herself in her head.

Neil: accha.. to yaha room mein kyu?

Even after knowing everything he wanted to tease her and that's pretty obvious because its rare that he gets a chance to do so.

"She's looking cute with that blush on her cheeks" he thought to himself. Avni looked around the room trying to search a valid reason. Looking at the dressing table she thought of a perfect excuse *as what it seemed to her *

Avni: main... main yaha mangalsutra lene aayi thi... hmmm... mangalsutra.

She made Neil leave her hand and walked to the dressing table hurriedly. she started searching the drawers. Neil shook his head in a disbelief and walked towards her. 

Avni: (searching the drawers) yahi to rakha tha.. kaha gaya? kaha rakh..

She gasped feeling a hand on her waist. looking up in the mirror she saw it was Neil holding her tight from her waist.

Neil: main batata hoon kaha hai...

Avni closed her eyes and gulped. She felt as it there were thousands of butterflies dancing in her stomach. Her skin heated up with even a slightest touch of Neil.