EPISODE 47

Heya!!

Hope you all are doing well.

*************

Avni was giving a head massage to Neil.

Neil: I love you.

It was totally out of the blue. Even though Neil said it but his voice was merely a whisper. Avni at once stopped her hands and frowned.

Neil realised what he said and closed his eyes.

Avni: kya kaha tumne? (raising eyebrow)

Neil cursed under his breath and turned slowly. His feelings were genuine but he was not sure of her reaction.

Neil: Av.. avni woh.. (stuttering)

Avni: kya bola tumne neil mujhe sach mein suna hi nahi.. dobara kaho..

Neil sighed as she had not heard anything. he began to find an excuse.

Neil: I owe you... haan I owe you one.. (smiling nervously)

Avni frowns and pouts

Avni: ab yeh kis liye?

Neil: woh tumne mere sir ka dard door kar diya na..  isiliye.. warna mera sir dard itni asaani se jaata nahi .. 

He smiled nervously at her trying to cover up for his words.

Avni: oh accha... to clearly bola karo na pehli baar mein samajh hi nahi aaya mujhe.

Neil: accha hai nahi samajh aaya.

Avni: kya? (confused)

Neil: ab.. woh.. main... 

He tried to find words to get out of this situation. 

Neil: haan woh mujhe nind aayi hai.. ab sir dard gayab to nind aa gyi hai.. bye good night.

He hurriedly got up from the carpet and layed on the his side.

Avni sat there looking at his antics.

Avni: Pagal ladka (shaking her head and smiles)

She stood up and went to the washroom. As she was applying soap on her hands her eyes stopped at her arm with ointment on the finger prints made by Neil.

She recalls Neil shouting on her for being careless and not caring about phone. Tears build up in her eyes.

Avni: tum meri kitni fikar karte ho Neil... Par ab main tumhe kaise batau ki phone switch off hua nahi tha ... maine khud kiya tha...

 She looked at her reflection. 

Some flashes come up in her head. She shut her eyes and tried to ward them off. Her breathe was starting to get labored. Sweat started to form on her forehead. Tears began to flow down her cheeks.

She closed her eyes. A smiling face of Neil came up in front of her. She opens her eyes with a jerk.

Avni: main kisi bhi kimat tumhe sach nahi bata sakti Neil.. i'm sorry...

Her hand went to her Mangalsutra clutching it in her fist she closed her eyes trying to control her sobs.

 Taking few deep breathes she walked outside only to find Neil sleeping on his back. 

She smiled a bit and sat next to him. Her hand caressed his hair lightly so as not to wake him. 

Avni thought of something and laid on the bed turning her face towards Neil's. Soon sleep took over her.