EPISODE 74

As Neil parked the car into the driveway, shweta and bebe were surprised seeing each and every light of the house turned off.

Neil: yeh lights kyu off hai?

Shweta: pata nahi...

Bebe: kahi sab ke sab kahi bahar to ni chale gaye?

Neil: bebe bahar kaha jayenge?

Bebe: pata nahi tillu chal andar chal ke dekhte hai...

They walked into the house but to their surprise there was not a single person there.

Shweta: oh my gods!! Kahi koi gunda sab ko utha ke to nahi le gaya... My prakash ji.

She made her sad overacting face while Neil and Bebe facepalmed themselves.

Bebe: oh madam Madonna aive overacting ki dukaan na bani raha kar... kamre mein jaa ke check karo... Wahi honge...

Shweta: oh yeah Bebe... Me not thinkings this

Bebe: Tu thinkings kab karti hai...

Shweta: Bebe....

Bebe: jaa na... Neil tu bhi jaa araam kar... Good night...

Neil: ji Bebe... Goodnight...

He walks upstairs thinking something.

Neil: (to himself) yeh avni aise mujhe bina bataye kaise aagyi in logon ke saath.

Lost in his thoughts he opened the room only to find it quiet.

Neil: avni...

He called her out softly. He was expecting an answer but nothing. Knocking the washroom door he twisted the knob. It was empty.

Neil: avni... Tum kaha ho?

He turned to the his right sensing some movement in the balcony. He felt seeing some lights there. Reaching the door he was surprised to find it locked from the outside.

Since the glass was textured so he could not see what was happening there.

He knocked it.

Neil: Avni.. kya kar rahi ho? bahar thand hai... door kholo...

He could not see the door openeing but rather saw a paper sliding through the bottom. He frowns. Taking the paper it read.

"Naha kar change kar ke door lock kar ke aao."

Neil: (frowns) What? Avni yeh kya bachpana hai?

Another paper slid down the bottom.

"jo kaha hai karo"

He shook his head disbelievingly. Sometimes she behave just like a kid. Keeping the papers on the couch taking a final look at the balcony door he sighs and walked to the bathroom taking his clothes.

this was probably the quickest shower he ever had, within 5 minutes he was out Knocking at the balcony door once again.

Neil: Avni... open the door.

Another paper slid.

"nahaya?"

Neil: haan... naha liya.. change bhi kar liya.. aur door bhi lock hai.. tum to kholo na yaar please Avni...

A click of the knob is heard. followed by the door sliding to right.

He was surprised seeing their balcony decorated the most beautiful way ever.