EPISODE 44

Hello!!

Enjoy reading...

And padhne ke baad mujhe maarna mat please 🥺🥺

Me ishh bhola sha baccha 😳🥺

**************

Neil reached his room and found Avni looking at the mirror with a strange expressions.

Neil: Avni... mirror mein kya dekh rahi ho? kya hua?

Avni: ACP sahab... 

Neil looked here and there...

Neil: (to himself) Bete yaad kar aaj date kya hai? 11th august hai... iska birthday nahi hai... (smiles) humari anniversary bhi nahi hai.. haan... aur kisi ka koi din tyohaar? nahi hai.. phir is ladki ke mood ka kya hua hai? yeh mujhe ACP sahab kyu bula rahi hai? (confused)

Avni: Mujhe complaint karni hai..

Neil: Kya?

Avni turned her face towards Neil and stood leaning her back to the dressing table...

Avni: mujhe complaint karni hai... 

Neil was shocked seeing her face. it was all sweaty and her eyes were drooping. it felt like she was under influence of a drug or something.

Neil: Avni... Kya bol rahi ho tum aur yeh kya haalat bana rakhi hai tumne?

Avni: (shaking her head to clear her vision) Complaint karni hai..

She took a step towards Neil but stumbled. Neil immediately held her.

Neil: avni... sambhalo.. chalo idhar aao... Kya khaya piya tha tumne?

He held her from shoulder trying to take her to the dressing stool. 

Avni: coffee... NAHI!! complaint pehle.. (pouts)

She stomped her foot like an adamant child.

Neil: Avni... (to himself) kya musibat hai yeh... (to avni) accha bolo... baith ke bol dena.. main sununga..

Avni: (looking suspiciously) pakka? (small angry pout)

Neil: (nods) haan baba.. pakka... ab chalo...

Avni smiled and hummed in response. Neil made her sit on the dressing table stool.

Avni: Arrey ACP sahab mujhe complaint karni hai baithna nahi... (irritated)

Neil: (slapping his forehead) haan main sun raha hoon...  bolo kiski complaint?

Avni: mere tillu ki girlfriend ki... (angry)

Neil: WHAT!!!

Avni: (nodding her head) uske do bhai.. aur uske papa ji bhi... (narrowing eyes as if trying to scare some imaginary people around)

Neil: (to himself) yeh pagal ho gyi hai kya? meri konsi girlfriend hai jiske baare mein mujhe nahi pata..

Avni: ACP sahab.. (she pulled his hand to make him sit)

Neil fell on the floor with a thud.

Neil: aah... lady Gabbar (rubbing his back)

Avni smiled at her victory and sat on the stool crossing her legs.

Neil was about to say something when avni leaned forward Placing hands on his shoulder. She was struggling to keep her eyes open.