Chapter 54 - Run Your Fingers Through My Hair

Story Time: I once said my cousin seemed awfully pale and that I was worried about her, but because I said the word "pale" she got mad, didn't respond to me, and called me racist for the rest of the day.

Anyway, I'm being honest, this chapter is literally just gonna be a filler chapter- so-

Oh also, I saw someone say that Techno is not comfortable with his real name being used in fanfics so I'm not gonna be using his real name anymore.

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

____________________________
Skeppy's P.O.V. || • School... I think •

Karl had said Wilbur could keep the amulet, however he also added that he had to keep it somewhat hidden, so just like where I keep my necklace, Wilbur hid it under his sweater. We went through the rest of the day like normal.

After school I went home, but I was beyond bored. Suddenly someone knocked on my door to my room. I said "come in" and then the door opened. I was shocked when I saw who it was. "Hey Zak." Said the British musician.

"Okay how the FLYING FUCK did you get here?!" I yelled. "Well I just knocked on the door and your sister was like "Ooo hey there" with a weird face so I said "hi can I come in" and she said "Yeah! Yeah! Of course!" And let me in." He said before sitting down in my desk chair. I rolled my eyes. "What a simp." I said.

"Now why exactly did you come here?" I asked. "I was bored." Wilbur said. "Mkay." I said before hearing the doorbell ring. "Ugh who else is trying to get into our house." I said, it was a rhetorical question, it didn't need an answer. "Oh well, you see, I invited the gremlin child, the blood god, Dad, the French man, and your boyfriend." Wilbur said.

I processed what he said for a moment before actually realizing who he was talking about. The gremlin child, Tommy, the blood god, Techno, Dad, Phil, the French man, Vincent, and "my boyfriend", Darryl. "Darryl isn't my boyfriend." I said. "Well he will be some day in the future, you'll make sure of that." He said. I smirked.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened again to reveal all five people Wilbur mentioned. "Hi Zak!" Said Darryl with a bright happy smile as he walked in and sat on my bed next to me. I couldn't help but smile as well upon seeing it. "ZAK, WILBUR, MY FRIENDDDSSSS!!" Tommy said as he entered. "Hey Zak, hey Will." Phil said as he came into the room behind Tommy. "Sup nerds." Said Techno, "Hello people who love to bother me." Said Vincent, Vincent and Techno came into the room at the same time.

Now, I was sitting on my bed, Darryl was sitting next to me, Vincent was sitting next to him, Wilbur sat in my desk chair, Tommy sat on top of my desk for some reason, Phil sat down on the beanbag in the corner of my room, and Techno sat down on the floor next to Phil.

(No one:
Me listening to music while writing this: DO YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN WHEN YOU PUSH HER AROUND DO YOU FEEL BETER NOW AS SHE FALLS TO THE GROUND-)

They all started talking about something random, I sort of spaced out, and while spacing out I felt myself get sleepy, my eyelids felt heavy. I yawned and then the world went black.

_______________________________
Badboyhalo's P.O.V. || • Skeppy's House •

     We were all just talking when suddenly I heard a yawn and felt something fall onto my lap. Zak fell asleep, and his head fell onto my lap. I didn't really expect that, especially because of his haphephobia. I guess it doesn't effect him if he's asleep, but also there have been times where we've touched and he didn't freak out, yet he did freak out when others touched him. I wonder why he really didn't freak out when I touched him. I could only hope it was because I was very special to him...