Chapter 19 - Hospital

Last chapter it felt way too good and I was way too happy about writing the nightmare part where Nick was dead. It's concerning how amazing it felt just to write the words blood. Odd.

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

____________________________
Skeppy P.O.V.

I thought it would be best if I didn't share my dream with my family. Or anyone really. I just hoped that none of it would happen. Especially that last part.

I decided to clear my thoughts and go downstairs to get a nice cup of water. While I'm down there I see dad is asleep on the couch. Probably didn't feel like moving to his bed. I walked into the kitchen and my mom was on the phone. She was saying something but when she saw me she went silent. She walked past me and went outside to finish the call.

'..Okay then...'

It was weird but I just ignored it. I took a drink of my water and I heard my dad groan. I looked over to the living room and he had just woken up. "Morning dad." I said as I set down my cup and walked lever to him. "Good morning Zak.." He said quietly. His voice seemed kind of scratchy. "Dad, you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm fine Zak.. I just don't feel too well is all..." he replied. I nodded, but I was still worried.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me. I walked back upstairs but I couldn't shake this bad feeling I had gotten when he first spoke. I decided to just try and ignore it. I sat down at my desk and started playing Minecraft on my computer.

"Hm...?"

I got a notification.

_______________________________

Darryl ♥️
Hey Zak! I was kind of wondering.. yesterday, did you ask if we were dating anyone because Nick and I were at the restaurant? We aren't dating, we were just bored and hungry.

No... ok msybe... it ddoenst matttr

Darryl ♥️
O_o
Okay, also, type slower Zak, you can't spell very good ;-;

                                                       W H A T E V E R

Darryl ♥️
You spelled it right!

_______________________________

I sighed and laughed, blushing very lightly. He was so cute. Everything he did was cute. It was overwhelming. I just wanted to hug him and hold him forever-

(That's how I feel about my pets not people, anyone relate?)

He made me really happy, even if he didn't try. He was just too cute to handle, but hey, I'm probably the only one who can think a person is that cute. Anyway, I turned off my phone and looked back at my computer screen. Oh great. I died. WITH MY DIAMONDS NOOOOOOOO-

So after I had a good cry after losing all of my diamonds I quickly went to where I remembered they were. But the bad feeling came back. What was this feeling? I didn't understand it. I tried to ignore it but this time it wouldn't go away. It didn't hurt, but it felt horrible. But why?

Suddenly my sister burst into my room with a worried face. I looked at her confused. "Umm... something wrong..?" I asked. She nodded. "Zak, come downstairs, NOW!" She said before running back downstairs very quickly. I was confused but I decided to come down. She signaled for me to come outside, and then to get in the car. Mom and dad were already in the car, but dad didn't look so good...