Chapter 51 - Tell Him

We back boiiiissss (and girrlllssss- and non-binaryyyyysssssss)

New chapter- YAY- I feel like I have made this book too long to be a wattpad fanfiction- I should've just downright made a freakin' book-

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

Love you 💖💝

____________________________
Skeppy's P.O.V. || • School • || [Tuesday]

     The entire day at school I felt like someone was staring at me, however I was never able to spot who it was. It was as if they were invisible, some times I felt like someone was staring at me even if I was alone. The only place it didn't feel like someone was staring at me was the bathroom. I don't know who could be staring at me, if someone is staring at me that is. I might just paranoid...

_______________________________
Karl's P.O.V. || • School • || [Tuesday]

     Ever since yesterday when I first came to this school I've been interested in Zak. Not romantically, but more like... as if I was a cop, interested in a suspect, and what they know. What they did. I don't know what Zak might've done. Maybe Zak didn't even know.

Maybe he didn't even know there was a ghost following him around.

If you couldn't already tell, I'm a medium. I can see ghosts. I've seen a couple, wandering around the school. Mostly just ghosts curious about what students do in their day. Most of them died from natural causes. However there is one specific ghost, who follows Zak around all day. He's covered in blood, his clothes ripped, blood infused tears staining his skin. He suffered. Someone killed him.

I didn't know everything about ghosts, so I also didn't know why a ghost might constantly follow someone around. It took me a while to realize. Realize who that ghost was. Suddenly I thought, "Maybe that's why he follows Zak around. They were friends I think..."

That was Nick, the missing person from the tv, the missing friend from school. His best friends were George and Dream. But those three, Vincent, Darryl, and Zak always sat at the same table together, so he was good friends with those three as well. I would've assumed he'd follow around Dream or George, but maybe he had a favorite outside of them.

I don't have the heart to tell them what happened to their friend. I can't do that. But maybe... If I can get the ghost away from Zak I can ask where his body is hidden... and he can help me find evidence of who killed him. But I can't just tell them they're friend is dead and a ghost. That would break their hearts. That is, assuming they would believe me. They might just think I'm crazy. It's better for all of us to not say anything and let the police do the talking once they find this all out.

I'll just wait until after school. I'll ask to go to Zak's house. The ghost followed him home yesterday, I'm sure he'll do the same today.

_______________________________

TiMeSkIp TiMe FoLkS

____________________________

"Hey! Zak!" I yelled as he started to exit the school building. He turned to me. "Oh. Hi Karl. What do you need?" He asked. "Well, I know this is sudden, and we just met yesterday, but can I come to your house? Darryl said you've seemed lonely lately, and I don't have many friends other than yours so I thought we could hang out! Darryl suggested I asked you." I said enthusiastically.

I could tell house upon merging him and Darryl that they had some sort of thing going on, I technically didn't lie either, Darryl did say he's seemed lonely. He said he wanted someone to hang out with him but Darryl was busy with home stuff, so I said I would go ask. Zak stared at me for a second.