Chapter 25 - Text Messages

I've run out of Skephalo pictures and I don't know what to do ;-; Idk just have this random danganronpa picture instead while I try to get more Skephalo pics- Also lemme tell you, the comments on the last chapter were literally the light of my life- I'm crying- They were just amazing-

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

____________________________
Skeppy's P.O.V.

I sat up in bed. It was now Monday. I changed into my new blue hoodie I bought, it looks just like the other one. I put on my nice blue derp beanie, some black pants, random shoes, grabbed my bag, went downstairs and headed out of my house.

(I should be doing school rn but idc)

I started my walk to the school, and ran into Vincent and Darryl on the way there. "Hey Zak, hey Darryl, how was your hang out with Nick a couple days ago?" Vincent asked. I sighed. "It was horrible, he forced us to go to a circus and talk to... cLoWnS..." I said. Darryl nodded, shaking slightly. "They were so creepy.." He said.

"Haha, that's too bad, by the way have either of you talked to him recently? I haven't talked to him since the picnic." Vincent said. Both me and Darryl nodded.

"Yeah, he was saying some weird stuff me yesterday, something about don't look, and something about hiding. It was weird but I'd assume it was some sort of a prank." I said. Darryl nodded again.

"Yeah, he sent the same thing to me. I wonder if any of our other friends got weird texts from him." Darryl added.

"I don't doubt the rest of the DreamTeam did, they are the closest with him." Vincent said. This time Darryl and I both nodded. Anyways, once we finally got to the school we ran into Wilbur standing at the gate. As we walked by h he followed with us.

"Hey Zak, after your little circus with Nick, what happened when you got home? I saw him drop you off." Wilbur said. I shrugged. "I didn't do much, mostly just played Minecraft and watched Netflix." I replied. He laughed and so did I.

Vincent rolled his eyes. "Always with the Minecraft Zak." He said. Darryl giggled. "You play Minecraft just as much as Zak Vincent..." He said still giggling. He was just so cute.

I'm the distance we saw Dave, Tommy, Tubbo, and another person wearing mostly green and black, but had a green and white hat on. "I gotta go guys, see you all at lunch, maybe." He said as he waved and walked over to the four.

We walked to an empty table in the courtyard, sat down, and started talking. After a bit of talking (since we got to school early) Dream and George sat at the table too.

"Hey you three, have any of you seen Nick? Me and Dream both got weird texts from him yesterday and the day before but we haven't seen him or talked to him since." George said. Vincent shrugged.

"No we haven't seen him, I haven't talked to him at all, but Darryl and Zak said they got weird messages from him too. None of us have seen him since the picnic and the day those two went to the circus with him." Vincent said. They both nodded.

"Alright, well, tell us if you see him or hear anything from him. He won't respond to our texts. We'll see you three later." Dream said, before getting up at the same time as George and waking away with him.

(I just roasted a marshmallow over my stove at high heat with a fork. My parents can never know.)

"I'm sure Nick is fine." Said Vincent. Darryl and I nodded. "Yeah, he's probably just sick or something." Said Darryl. "We did eat a lot of cotton candy, haha." I added. Vincent and Darryl both laughed.

A couple minutes later the bell rang, and we headed to our first class, which happened to be some home room type of class. If you remember, I sit next to Dream. So I wonder if he'll try to ask about what Nick texted me, to see if we got texted the same thing.

(Have y'all ever tasted something that tastes like a color? Because that roasted marshmallow tastes blue.)

_______________________________
George's P.O.V.

I'm sure Nick is fine, I just have a bad feeling. And that text he sent Dream, apparently Zak, and apparently Darryl, and I, was kinda weird. I think I'm just overreacting though. Honestly, what's the worse that could've happened?

Plus, obviously he must be fine, if he had the time to text us that text that made no sense. I think. Anyway, he's probably fine. Oh, I should ask our other friends if they got weird texts from Nick as well. I'd assume some didn't and some did, since Darryl and Zak did, but Vincent didn't.

_______________________________
Skeppy's P.O.V.

The text messages almost all of us (that we have talked about it with) got were worded like this; "Do not Look for it.", "It is fine.", "They are hiding.", "They are safe.", "Nothing wrong.", "Only good.", "Goodness.", "Looking.", "Different.", "Hide.", "Hide.", "Do not", "Look", "No look no hide." And just basically all of that x2. Weird, right?

Not too sure what that's supposed to mean, but whatever. I have a feeling that Wilbur got the message too. Not that it really mattered, no one could de-code that. Because it didn't mean anything.

Anyway, the teacher walked into class and started talking to us about random stuff. Kind of boring, but whatever. Suddenly I heard a "psst" sound. I turned to Dream. "What?" I whispered/asked. "Hey, what did the message from Nick say?" Dream asked quietly. I told him what it said. He nodded. "He sent me and George the exact same thing. We're going to figure out who else got those weird messages from him.." Dream said, again, quietly. I nodded.

"Boys!" Said the teacher. We both looked up. "No talking. This is your warning, don't do it again." The teacher said. We both nodded, and the teacher got back to whatever they were saying. (I forgot what I made the teacher's gender lol).

I internally groaned. Can school just be over? It just started and I already hate it. I say we start a petition to end homework, end school early, and be able to talk as much as we want during class. Who's with me?

_______________________________
THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY HELL YEAH BABYYYYY- Okay anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was a little less than what I would have done but I want to time skip to lunch and that would make the chapter too long, when I could just add another chapter and be more efficient- so yeeee- welp, adios mi amigos ✌️