Chapter 21 - A Late Night At Wilbur's

I sort of feel bad for killing Zak's dad :/ But it was necessary for Zak to lose his shit, so enjoy friends

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

____________________________
Wilbur's P.O.V.

It was clear Zak had been crying earlier, but he was asleep right now. His phone was set on the coffee table. He only drank some of his tea, Tommy and Tubbo fell asleep too, Tommy rested his head on the left arm of the second couch while Tubbo rested his on the right.

I decided it would be best to make his mother aware of the situation. So I picked up his phone so I could tell her. But it was locked. But because I'm so smart and so observant I had a guess on what it was. I guessed his password was "Darryl" and it was. His phone was opened and his home screen was him, Vincent, and Darryl. How cute.

Anyway, I went into his mom's contact on messages and texted her this, "Hello, my name is Wilbur, I'm one of Zak's friends. Earlier at the arcade he left because he said you were calling him, when we went around the corner to find him he was crying. I took him to my house and made him some tea, he fell asleep on the couch. I felt it was best to make you aware of the situation."

And that was all. So then I went to the group chat, ignoring the fact that I could just do it on my phone.

_______________________________

Music Man 🎤
Dave if you were a YouTuber and I was YouTube I would demonetize you every video just because.

Pig Shit
You wouldn't need to be YouTube, you would demonetize me just by being you and being in my videos. Your name would demonetize me.

——————————3:30 PM—————————

              Hey, this is Wilbur, I'm on Zak's phone.

Darryl ♥️
Hey! You shouldn't be snooping and taking other people's phones! >:(

Nick 🚫
Not cool bro. But seriously, send us his camera roll.

Pig Shit
EXPOSE HIM

Dream
Pfft-

George
Wowww

French Man 🇫🇷 🥖
Ooooo

     That's not why I have his phone. It's serious.

French Man 🇫🇷 🥖
What happened?

Darryl ♥️
Is Zak okay? :(

Pig Shit
Calm down it can't be THAT serious. It's just Zak.

                        Zak was crying for 20-30 minutes.

Pig Shit
I may have spoken too soon.

Darryl ♥️
Oh my goodness! What happened?!

French Man 🇫🇷 🥖
Who hurt my friend? They will die.

    Idk what really happened. But I have a guess.

Dream
What's your guess?

                                 I think his dad might've died.

Pig Shit
Oh shit

Darryl ♥️
WHAT?!

Dream
Oh no

George
Oh my god, seriously?!

Nick 🚫
Woah wait what

French Man 🇫🇷 🥖
How do you know?

When he fell to the ground crying he said "Dad didn't... he didn't... you're lying.." So I would assume his father died. I made him some tea and now he's sleeping on my couch.

Darryl ♥️
Oh my goodness, when he wakes up I need to talk to him!

Pig Shit
This is not what I expected from this conversation.

French Man 🇫🇷 🥖
Shut up Dave.

Pig Shit
I didn't do anything-

_______________________________

I powered off Zak's phone and set it down on the coffee table. I didn't feel like dealing with that. I went to the closet and took out three of our spare blankets, I set one on Tubbo and Tommy, (The second couch was smaller than the first so the blanket covered both of them) and I set the other on Zak.

I turned the sleep timer on for the tv and put on a random show. I wrapped myself up in the third blanket and waited for myself to fall asleep. It was late after all.

_______________________________

Time Skip However Long Later

____________________________
Skeppy's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and quickly realized I was not in my home. My memory seemed to have been failing me. 'Where am I...? What happened yesterday....?' I thought/asked myself. I decided the only way to find out was to go look. I walked into the kitchen which was next to where I woke up, I'm assuming the living room. And then I saw Wilbur and Tubbo.

Tubbo looked at me as Wilbur cooked. "Oh hi Zak! You're awake! Tommy is in the bathroom." Tubbo said. I nodded still slightly confused. I sat down at the table. Wilbur handed Tubbo a cup and Tubbo placed it in front of me. It smelled familiar. I took a sip and that's when it all came back to me.

My eyes started to water, I didn't want to cry and worry them though. I turned my head so they wouldn't be able to see. Tommy walked out of the bathroom and just when he did the doorbell rang. "Tommy, you're closest, you get it." Said Wilbur. Tommy groaned. He went and opened the door and two people barged in, just as a couple tears fell down my cheeks.

It was Darryl and Vincent. The front door opened to the living room, and the kitchen was next to the living room. There was a table for eating just outside the kitchen. There was a wall between the kitchen and the living room but where the dining room was there wasn't a wall. So when they barged in they would be able to see me immediately.

Before I could react Darryl saw me and rushed over to me, Vincent followed after. "Zak! Are you crying?! Oh my goodness, are you okay?!" Darryl asked. "Zak, what happened?! Wilbur told us what he thinks but what REALLY happened?!" Vincent questioned. I wiped off the tears I had on my face and nodded.

"I'm fine..." I said. They looked at me sorrowfully. They both grabbed chairs and moved them right next to mine. "Zak... umm... I don't want to make you sad... but did your dad... really die..?" Darryl asked quietly. Vincent nodded. "Did he..?" Vincent added. I crossed my arms and set them on the table, then rested my head on them. "Zak...?" Darryl asked.

"Mhm.." I hummed. It went silent for a moment. "I....I'm sorry Zak.... he seemed really nice.." Darryl said. "Yeah.. it must be hard.. just.. hang in there.. okay?" Vincent added. "Mhm..."

_______________________________

After around 10 more minutes of silence Wilbur set plates of pancakes, bacon, and eggs, in front of every chair at the table. He had made enough for everyone there. I stared at my food. I didn't really feel like eating it, but I probably should. I sighed and picked up my fork. I used the fork to cut a piece of the pancake out and I took a bite. It was good.

After we all ate I just sat at the table. Wilbur set my phone in front of me. I slowly went to grab it, and powered it on. I had a lot of missed calls and unseen texts. Half were from my mom, the other half was from all of my other contacts. I didn't feel like reading all those texts. Even though I slept fine I still felt tired. I just set my phone back down and laid my head on the table.

I didn't really want to move. I just wanted the pain to go away.

_______________________________
Sad Boi hours :( Anywayyyyyyy~ only a couple more chapters until I've written the first death, so be prepared! 💖💝