Chapter 6 - George And Dream

Motivation where are you? Also writers block 😭 It's okay, I'm trying. Sorry if this sucks, I have a lot of writers block.

—Your Friend Lemon

—————————————————————
Skeppy P.O.V.

It's Friday now. Tomorrow was Nick's party. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'll probably just play on my phone until someone talks to me. Anyways, now it was ELA, and Nick, Darryl, and I had to continue our project, which was practically done. We only had one more slide to make and it was the slide where we site our sources. Our sources were google, and some website where we read up some more details on the fire. We knew we'd probably get a good grade, but just in case, Darryl made sure that the presentation looked good.

Soon enough, it was lunch. A.K.A. Our only break. No recess, no break time, just class, and lunch. Oh, and the 3 minutes in between each class. Anyway, we sat down at the table and started talking. I suddenly dropped my phone on the ground under the table. I kneeled down and went under the table to grab it, when I saw every shippers dreams come true. As I picked up my phone I looked up, to see George and Dream holding hands under the table, most likely so no one would see. I jumped out from under the table with a smirk.

"Hey, I didn't know you two were dating." I said, still smirking, while staring at Dream and George. "What?! We aren't! What gave you that idea?" Yelled George. Dream just stared. I think. I can't see through his mask. "Maybe the fact that you two wee holding hands under the table." I said, as the others cooed. George became as red as a tomato, not that he could tell, (Color blind joke), and sat down silently. Dream just laughed. Dream always seemed so chill about their relationship. Meanwhile George can't be chill about anything. Haha, joke.

Dream patter George's back and laughed. Nick smirked. "Hey, make sure there's no making out at my party, okay?" He said jokingly. Darryl giggled. It was so cute! Like an anime girl giggle, I swear. "Hopefully they'll be too busy roller skating!" Darryl exclaimed still giggling a bit. George was still as red as ever. "I'm starting  to regret being friend with you guys." George said, somehow becoming more red as he crossed his arms and turned away. We all laughed. "I can't wait to see how many roses Dream buys George on Valentine's Day." Said Vincent. We all laughed.

———————————————————————
Time Skip To After School And With The DreamTeam Because I Have Writers Block And I Wanna Focus On Them For A Little Bit ;-;
—————————————————————
Dream P.O.V.

George, Nick, and I just finished school, so we decided to all walk to the nearest McDonald's, prayed their ice cream machine was actually working for once, ordered food, didn't order ice cream since the machine was broken like always, and sat down to eat, and talk while doing homework. After eating we continued doing homework. I felt it was warm out, but I guess George must've thought it was cold, because while he was trying to hide it, he was obviously cold. Nick noticed before I did.

"Heyyyyy, Clay, why don't you give George your hoodie? He seems to be cold." Nick said smirking. George's face flushed. "No! I'm fine. There's no need." Said George, hoping they'd drop the subject. I laughed. I took off my hoodie and put it on George. He seemed warmer but he was also very flustered. It was cute. I laughed again and ruffled his hair. He looked up at me with a mad flustered look. I've realized that George's a bit of a tsundere. It's funny.

We continued working and talking. Once we finished our work we checked to see if the ice cream machine was working yet, and to our surprise, it was. We all got McFlurrys. Afterwards we went our superset ways and to our own houses. Only to call each other on our DreamTeam group chat and talk for ours while texting on the group chat everyone was in. It was fun overall. But I had I weird feeling in my gut. Like something bad was going to happen soon. I dismissed it, and it didn't come back.

———————————————————————
Skeppy P.O.V.

After I got home I got on a call with Darryl and had him help me with my homework. He was pretty dang smart. After finishing homework he said he had to go so he ended the call. I sighed and flopped onto my bed, then grabbed my computer and started playing Minecraft. It was kind of boring all alone, but I didn't feel like spamming Vincent until he joined the world. Then he would be irritated and no one needed that. So I just played. All alone. By myself. With no body to talk to. And I definitely didn't message that to Vincent.

So on his own accord he joined my Minecraft game and we played for a few hours. Until the name "Badboyhalo" showed up in the chat. It said "Badboyhalo has joined the game." I put in the chat; "Who's Badboyhalo?" And Vincent responded with, "That's Darryl." I said "Ohh, Hi Darryl." And he said hi back. We ended up playing for a few more hours until my mom came into my room saying it was time to eat dinner, then I had to go to bed. So I said goodbye, got off of my computer and went to eat dinner.

Afterwards, just like I was told, I walked upstairs, went into my room, closed my door, changed my clothes into my favorite pajamas that had a derpy looking face on them (They were blue), and then laid down and fell asleep. I didn't really want to wake up for the next day, but I had too. After all I did say I would go to Nick's party. So I got up, got ready, and hesitantly left the house.

———————————————————————
Only 1004 words 😭 Oh well, anyway, hope you enjoyed, and sorry this was so late!