Chapter 13 - I didn't like it

Yayyyy- New chapterrr- I honestly have a great idea for something later on in the story but I have to get to that point first hahaaa-

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

—————————————————————
Skeppy P.O.V.

So I'm currently sitting in a car, in the back, next to Darryl and Wilbur. In the front are Dream and George, Dave And Nick are in a second car. We're on the way to the nearest mall and It's very quiet. It's awkward silence. Finally, someone i decided to speak up.

"Sooo... who exactly is Tubbo? And who were the other two people on the phone?" I asked Wilbur.

"Well, the person who said he lost Tubbo was Tommy, and the person who I called my son was Fundy, their some other friends of ours that you haven't met yet." Wilbur answered. I simply nodded in response.Then the rest of the trip was awkward again.

Finally, we arrived at the mall. We all got out and met Nick and Dave at the entrance. Once we went inside Wilbur directed us to where Tommy said he was waiting. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone who seemed to be hiding, he had brown hair and a green shirt. I wonder what's up with him.

A walk that lasted like 3 minutes but felt like forever later we arrived at the store Tommy said he was in. Other than the store clerks, he was the only one there. He had blonde hair, must nicer of a blonde than Dream's hair. No offense Dream. First things first they introduced him to me, and told him about my phobia and stuff.

After the introduction the showed me a picture of what Tubbo looks like so I could find him easier. After seeing his picture the only thing I could say was;

"Whoops..."

They all seemed confused. I laughed nervously. "W-Well... I may or may not... have seen him.. earlier... and he was hiding.. b-but I didn't really think anything of it... so I didn't say anything... sorry.." I said. Tommy and Wilbur both sighed. Darryl smiled at me. "Don't worry Zak, it's okay, we'll still find him." He said. I nodded with a half smile.

Apparently they wanted to use the buddy system. I wanted to partner up with Darryl but Nick decided he was going to partner up with him and get in the way. So I ended up partnering with Wilbur, and if you must know, Dream partnered with George, and Tommy partnered with Dave.

We all went different directions, well, the same direction as our partners of course. But each pair went different directions. Wilbur and I walked in silence. We have talked to each other before but we aren't really friends yet. I mean, maybe he can be my friend, if we talk more.

So the walk was pretty silent us each keeping an eye out for Tubbo. Suddenly he laughed a little, to himself I assume. I looked over to him confused. He looked at me with a smile. "Zak, it's sort of obvious, but I felt the need to ask..."

He didn't finish. I tilted my head in confusion. "Do you have a crush on Darryl? You seemed annoyed when Nick partnered with him." I froze, and turned red. "A-Am I that obvious..?" I asked. He nodded nervously. I sighed. "Okay.. yeah, maybe I do, but you can't tell anyone that! Got it?" I said pointing my finger at him. He nodded with a smile. I sighed a sigh of relief and we continued walking. Wilbur did seem like a very kind person, he had a good atmosphere, and cheerful smile.

After walking around for a while Wilbur got a call from someone. He picked up the phone, this time keeping it off speaker phone and putting it by his ear.

"Hello?
Pause.
"Oh, okay."
Pause.
"So you saw him go around?"
Pause.
"Got it, we'll keep going this way."
Pause.
"Alright, goodbye."

He hung up the phone. "Who was it?" I asked. He said it was Nick. Suddenly I didn't quite like the sound of Nick's name. It made me a little annoyed, but not enough to really show to someone who isn't as observant of people as Wilbur.

"He said they had found Tubbo but he rand faster than they could, and since this place connects and we were going the opposite of them, it means Tubbo is unknowingly, on his way to us." He said. I nodded. So it was only a matter of time until we ran into him. Well, hopefully we wouldn't run into each other because that would trigger my phobia and I would rather not have a panic attack and embarrass myself in front of a ton of people at a mall.

After what again, felt like forever, of walking I finally spotted someone with brown hair and a green shirt hiding. His back was to us I decided to act like I didn't see him. I think Wilbur saw him too, because he said; "Zak, shouldn't we have found Tubbo by now? He should be near us." Once we got in front of him, before he could dash behind us and escape Wilbur turned around and grabbed him. I didn't because... well... you know..

Wilbur picked Tubbo up and slung him over his shoulder. (You know what that means, right?) Tubbo gasped and the laughed. Wilbur smiled and sighed, he told me to call one of them so they could call the rest. I texted the group chat that we found him and to meet us at the store we first met Tommy, because if I called the chat I would've had to hear Nick's voice. We started walking back to the store.

It was only when I truly paid attention that I realized...

'HoLy CrAp- Wilbur is so freaking tall- and Tubbo is so short-'

(I just searched all of their heights and was surprised when I saw what google said BBH's height was-)

It was a little intimidating, that a couple of them were very tall. But it's fine because I have short friends anyway. So, we made it back to the store and saw Tommy there. Wilbur put Tubbo down and Tommy hugged Tubbo.

"Jesus Tubbo, you made me run all over the place and they found you so quickly." He said.

(Also in case you are confused I am NOT shipping Tommy or Tubbo with ANYONE, just remember that).

Tubbo laughed. "Hey, they only caught him because we told him where Tubbo was headed." Said Nick with a chuckle. Now of course, I laughed a little as well. But deep down in side I was telling him to die in a hole. He wrapped his arms around Darryl's shoulders.. using him as some sort of support or something. They all started talking.

Nick's voice.. suddenly.. became unbearable to me. It was annoying and loud. I didn't understand. His voice seemed fine a while ago. But it's just annoying now. And will he get his filthy hands off of Darryl... he keeps hugging him and touching him... I'm sure they did this before I came to the school but either way is pissed me off.

I didn't like it.

———————————————————————
Hiiiiiii- I finished the chapter! Are you proud? 🥺 Also I wasn't even planning on Skeppy not liking Sapnap it kinda just happened as I was writing so I just went with it- haha- Well hope you enjoyed!