Chapter 30 - Nick?!

Look how god damn cute Wilbur is. I just want to hug him!

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

____________________________
Skeppy's P.O.V.

I decided maybe I should try to make a code to write this in. I erased the title thing and replaced it with what it said but in some random code I had just made up and just memorized. Writing in code would be a hassle but it's safer.

I thought to myself. I didn't know what to write first. I thought for a while actually. I finally got an idea, and as I was about to write it down...

"So, once you become a famous serial killer, what's your serial killer name gonna be?" I heard a familiar voice say. I recognized the voice immediately. My head shot to the side, and at my desk. And in my desk chair.. I saw....

"Nick?!" I exclaimed shocked as ever. "The one and only." He said as he got up from the chair. "H-How?! You- you- I k-killed you! How are you h-here?!" I questioned, slightly scared. "I am dead stupid." He said. "Th-then how..." I replied.

I then noticed he wasn't even really on the ground. He was like.. floating or something. "I'm a ghost, obviously." He said. "If you're a ghost then why can I see you?!" I asked.

"Because. Here's how it works. When a person kills someone who they didn't know they will just die and either become a ghost or go to heaven or hell or whatever there is. But if a person kills someone they were previously friends with then the person who died can become a ghost and their soul will be attached to their murderers... blah blah blah.. and basically you're the only person who can see me." He said. I just sat there in shock.

"Yeah, so anyway, why the fuck did you kill me?" He asked. "I-I... I- you- you're-..." I was in a state of utter shock. "Damn, you're so slow. I'll give you a minute to get your priorities straight." He said. He sat back down in the chair. I don't even know how, he's a ghost, but he can sit down on solid surfaces..?

I stayed silent and still for a while. But then I finally snapped back into the now. "So.. so you're like.. stuck... with me? Because I killed you..?" I asked. "Yeah, I just fucking said that." He replied. He cusses a lot more in the after life. "....oh......." I said. This was going to make my life about 10x harder.

"OKAY. Now answer my question. Why did you kill me?" He asked. "I um... you Uh... it was because you.. you were really close with Darryl.. you were taking him from me.." I answered. He went silent. "....You.. seriously.. killed me.. BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS TRYING TO TAKE DARRYL AWAY FROM YOU? I DON'T EVEN FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT HIM. WTF DUDE?!" He responded.

"Yeah, well, you were in the way. You're already dead, so stop complaining. Cry baby." I said. "Oh shut your trap, murderer. I'm not a cry baby." He said. "Then stop whining about the fact that you're dead." I stated. He rolled his eyes.

"You know you're one stuck up ghost." I said. "Yeah, OBVIOUSLY. This is what happens when you kill a teenager. You get stuck with-" "With juvenile delinquents." I cut him off. "How am I a juvenile delinquent?! You're the one who's killed someone!" He said angrily. "Yeah, well get over it." I said.

"Zak? Who are you talking to?" Yelled my mother from downstairs. "NO ONE MOM. JUST WATCHING TV." I said. "Okay." She replied.

"Zak."
"What do you want now Nick?!"
"Your mom's a hoe."
"If I could kill you again I would."

_______________________________

I woke up the next day to see Nick's ghost standing over me. "AGH!" I yelled as I jumped back. I had almost forgot about him. "HAHA! SCARDY CAT!" Nick said, before he started laughing. "You are an asshole." I said. He nodded. "Yeah, well, you're a murderer. So I have the right." He said. I rolled my eyes.

After getting changed and starting my walk I was hoping that Nick would stay behind but whenever we got too far away from each other, something literally pulled him towards me. Probably the whole "Our souls are attached" thing. It's annoying.

_______________________________

So. Long story short, I'm going to fail school because of Nick. Every time a teacher tries to explain something he yells something random so I can't hear the teacher. THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE THE END OF MY SANITY. Not that I have much left anyway...

So anyway, it was finally lunch. This time everyone wasn't acting like yesterday, they were just sad. But we still talked like normal. Nick- or well, his ghost, stayed next to Dream and George the entire time.

'What a wonderful friendship. It's disgusting, stop it.' Is what I thought about that. I had a massive headache because of Nick. "Hey, you okay Zak?" Darryl asked. I turned to him. "Huh? Oh, yeah.. I'm fine. I just have a headache is all." I said. "Oh! Well I'm sure if you go to the nurse's office you can get some medicine or something." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, probably, but school is half over anyway, I'll just wait until I get home." I replied. He smiled. "Okay then!"

'He's so damn cute-'

"Bruh. I can hear your thoughts." Said Nick. 'Oh you have GOT to be kidding me.' I thought. "Nope. HAHAHA!" He said. If he was not a ghost I would be strangling him right now.

_______________________________

After school I was walking home by myself, I would rather not have to hear anyone other than Nick talk because I have a headache and his annoying voice clashing with everyone else's would just make my head hurt even more.

My mom wasn't home, but my sister was. "Hey Zak." She said as I entered the house. "Hey sis.." I said, before immediately going upstairs. "Wow, even cold towards your own sister. Smh." Nick said, following me. "Shut up, you're dead." I said in an annoyed tone. He flipped me off.

God dammit Nick.

_______________________________
I felt bad for killing Sapnap so I did this and now he is back for y'all who were sad/mad he died to enjoy