Chapter 17 - Bad Service

Fun Fact #2 - These are my fears

Arachnophobia - Fear Of Spiders
Nyctophobia - Fear Of The Dark (I'm a pussy, I know)
Germaphobia - Fear Of Germs
Acrophobia - Fear Of Heights
Trypophobia - Fear Of Holes

Enjoy this new information.

Also fam be thinking he gonna go Yandere any minute, nope, still got a little build up~

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon
____________________________
Skeppy P.O.V.

'No no, they aren't. Nick probably isn't even gay or anything of the sort. It'll be fine.'

'Yeah, unless he is gay, and is going for Darryl.'

'Yes, but the chances are low, so it'll be fine!'

'Not that low.'

Two sides of my brain fought as I pretended to look through the choices on the menu. I hope that the good one is right. (The good one is the one that is not underlined). "How high of a percentage chance would that be..." I muttered without realizing I actually said it.

"What was that Zak?" My mother asked. I looked up quickly. "Oh.. uhh, it was nothing mom.. don't worry about it." I said. She nodded but my sister looked at me with a slight hint of suspicion. I ignored all of my thoughts and tried to shake off the feeling of jealousy that Darryl was here with Nick, as I read through the menu.

I ended up just getting pasta, because I didn't know what to eat and that's what my sister got. I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat. I decided to indirectly ask if Nick and Darryl were dating.

(I forgot who I said was in this chat and I forgot what I made their contacts on Zak's phone so just go with what I'm having-)

Nick 🚫 - Sapnap
Darryl ♥️ - Badboyhalo
Dream - Well... Dream
George - Obvi George
Music Man 🎤 - Wilbur
Pig Shit - Technoblade

_______________________________

So, anyone here got a lover?

Nick 🚫
Nah

Darryl ♥️
Nope!

Dream
Soon to be~

George
Noooooo

Music Man 🎤
I haven't got one, no.

Pig shit
Since when can you spell properly Zak?

Stfu

Pig shit
You can't tell me what to do NERD

YA OK BYE

_______________________________

So, they aren't dating. This is a good sign. I think. But then what if this is like their first date? What if after this they will be dating but they didn't say anything so it would be a surprise? Nooo, that's probably not it. So anyway, the waiter finally came back with drinks. But the problem was... he spilled my mom's coffee. On my lap. NO TIP, TERRIBLE SERVICE.

I yelped in pain as the hot coffee burned my skin through the fabric of my pants. A lot of tables looked over to ours, and Darryl being the nice person he is, he got up, and came around.

"Are you oka-" He cut himself off when he saw my face. 'Crap.. now how am I supposed to spy on them? He knows I'm here.' I thought. "Oh my goodness, Zak! Are you alright???" He asked. I nodded. So yes, I was still in pain, but I didn't want him to worry so of course I said I was fine. "I'm fine Darryl... you go back to your booth.. haha..."

The waiter tried to clean up my lap with a napkin but before he could I told him to stop. "Hey- do me a favor and don't touch me. Thanks." I said as I grabbed a napkin from the table and cleaned up my lap myself. The waiter backed up looking sad. Something makes me feel like I should know him.

"P-Please don't complain to my boss- I can't get fired- please-" "Wait a second, shut up." I cut him off. He paused and looked at me confused. I had immediately recognized, not his face, but his voice. "Uhh... crap.. what name did he say? Uhh... oh! Right, Um, Fundy, was it?" I said/asked. He seemed shocked.

(So for some clarity, Dream, George, Wilbur, and Fundy we're going to hang out all together in 30 mins, after Fundy's shift, but just Dream, George, and Wilbur would hang out until then. So basically once Fundy ends his shift at whatever this restaurant I made up is called he's going to go hang out with those three).

"How did you know name? I don't have a name tag.." he said. "My name is Zak, I'm friends with your friends. Haven't met you yet though." I replied. Darryl stood perfectly still for a moment. "Fundy I didn't know you worked here, isn't this place new?" He asked. Fundy nodded. "Yeah, I got a job here so I could make money to pay for something." Darryl nodded.

Nick has been standing next to Darryl for a little while now. "Fundy, I can't wait to blackmail you with this." He said. Fundy groaned. "Nick, if I wasn't on the job right now, I would have killed you by now." Fundy said.

(No that's Zak's job- jk- for now-)

"Yeah sure, anyway, yeah, that's Zak, you haven't met him yet, but we've all known him for a while now." Nick said. Darryl nodded. Fundy nodded. "Okay, well I have to continue my job now, nice meeting you Zak, sorry for spilling coffee on you... I'll get another coffee for free..." He said before he walked off. Nick and Darryl went back to their booth. I sighed.

"So, you know that boy with the white bandana? And the one who was the waiter?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, it was the one with the bandanas party that I went to a while ago. And I haven't met Fundy properly, but I was next to our friend Wilbur when they were on the phone and Wilbur told me who he was." I replied. She nodded.

"Hey wasn't this a Fundy guy supposed to have us order our food?" My sister asked. "Eh, give him a break, he's probably gonna get in trouble anyway, probably shouldn't give him more things to worry about." I said. She laughed a little.

Yeah, so far this trip to the restaurant wasn't the greatest but it was still some fun. I got to meet Fundy, and eat good food, so that's cool. But I had a really bad feeling. I don't know what it was or what caused it. But it just felt like....

Death

_______________________________
Yay I finally finished this chapter! Sorry if ain't that long, I'll try to make the next one longer! REEE- Okay- hope you enjoyed! That's all! Bye!