Chapter 29

I go to my camper to change when the door opens, I turn and see Jim walk in. I run to him wrapping my arms around him "I've missed you so much Gabby" he says in my ear. We go sit on the couch and talk "Aaron said I can come see you because your going on a run" he says as he plays with my fingers

"I have to Fabian got shot, hes fine but needs more meds" he looks at me "Who are you taking? Do you think they would let me go with you?" I look at him "They don't think its a good idea because of your leg its only been two days" I  lie to him he looks mad but I don't want him to get hurt or for Fabian to get upset "Ill be fine Mark and Peter will be with me" I'm looking in his eyes then mine go to his lips.

I know its wrong for me to be thinking about him like this, he moves closer to me "Wait" I tell him standing up and walking to the door locking it. I turn back and he is right behind me, he puts his hand under my chin lifting it kissing me, his arms wrap around me as mine go around his neck.

He picks me up taking me to the couch, he lays me down but I stop him "Stop, stop" I say pushing him back "I'm sorry we can do this, this is wrong" he gets off of me and sits down  "If we cant be together Gabby then please just let me go" he says looking down.

"I can go find my family, so I wont have to be here and see the person I love with someone else" I grab his hand "Do you really want to leave, to leave this safety... to leave ME" "YOU! I cant have you, I want more then just kissing" I look down at my hand in his

"You know we cant, we cant chance me getting pregnant with your baby,  I don't even want to think what they would do." "Don't think like that, we don't have to have sex we can…" he stops and looks down at his lap with his eyes.

I start to laugh and he slips his hand between my legs and I gasp "Shh don't make any noise" he starts to kiss my neck and my hand goes to his bluge. I can feel him getting hard, his fingers move in me it feels so good I close my eyes and let my head fall back but I snap out of it.

"Im sorry Jim, I love you but I cant do this" I get up and move away but he comes to me "Gabby don't do this to  your self, you know we will never be able to stay away from each other" I turn to look at him "I know but we are going to have to try, we cant be doing this anymore"

"What are you going to do?" I take a deep breath "I think I might have to send you to the farm" he turns to look at me "I know what you want, you want me to find someone else, Right?" when he said it, it hurt more then me thinking it.

"Jim you know I would love to be with you, but what would your life be like. You would be alone and then we would be together once in a while when we had the chance" he doesn't say anything "You know if they were ever to catch us.... Jim I wouldnt be able to save you"

He was going to say something but someone knocks on the door "Gabby its time to go" they yell from the other side "Just try and see how it goes" I say as I give him one last kiss and open the door walking out.

Mark sees my face and looks behind me "Are you alright" he asked "I'm fine lets go" I tell him as we walk to the pit to meet Aaron and Peter. I stop and turn to see Jim walking to the house "Ok y'all are going less then a mile away, just go in and out don't stop for anything." Aaron says and I give him a nod.

I go get in the truck with Peter while Aaron talks with Mark, I can't hear everything they are saying but I get some "I need you to get her back safe" Aaron says "I got them Aaron" Mark says I wonder what he means I'll have to remember to ask him about it later but right now we have to go.

"Lets go" I yell out the window "I wouldn't be sending you at all if I had it all my way" Aaron says and I shake my head "Why?" I ask "Don't worry about it, your only going because you know what we need, so just stay with them and don't do anything stupid" he says with a smile.

Mark gets in the truck "I got her" he says again as we drive away. We are in one of the small truck, Mark is driving then its me and Peter at the window "Its kind of tight in here, I can ride in the back" I say and Peter just looks at me "We came in the small truck for a reason to stay close to you, so no you cant ride in the back" I sigh "Fine take the next right"

We pull in to the parking lot and it looks untouched "So how are we going to do this?" Peter asked "You go with Gabby and I will stay at the door, but if anything happens you get her out fast and in the truck" Me and Peter just nod at him.

We get out and walk to the door not seeing anything, when we get to the door Mark hits it and we wait to see if we hear anything inside.

Its clear so we go inside and go to the pharmacy, I start to get the meds we need and Peter comes behind me. "What are you doing Peter?" I turn around to look at him "I just want to say I'm sorry, about the last time and this time" he says as he pushes me to the wall and kisses me, I push him back and look in his eyes.

"Peter stop we are not doing this" i tell him "Then just give me this and then we wont till its time" he says leaning in and trying to kiss me again, "I said no Peter" I say and walk to get the rest of the supplies "Im done lets go" I say as I walk Pass him.

"Gabby wait, I didn't think this was right" I stop and turn to look at him "What do you mean?" I ask but he wont answer "Peter tell me" I say crossing my arms "If I do you cant tell him I told you" I just look at him "Fabian told me about the plan, and he wanted to see if you would cheat on him"

I was so mad "I cant believe him, why would he do this?" "Hey you did kiss me" he says with a little laugh. I look at him "Well you kissed me first, and if he wanted to see if I would cheat on him, wouldnt I would have been the one to make the first move" he looks scared "Im sorry Gabby" I shake my head"Lets go" I tell him. We start to walk out the first door when we see Mark running to us "Get back" he says and Peter pulls me back inside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's taken me so long to post.
I hope you all like this Chapter, let me know what you think.