Chapter 3

When I park I pull a bag out from under the seat and Jim's eyes open wide

"I'm always ready" I smile at him as I pass out the guns, we get out of the car and he comes around to my side.

"I think you should stay too" I give him a face and then he hugs me "Don't worry I've been trained and we all have things to get its going to be ok" I tell him and my brother gets out of the car with the bags.

We walk to the door and stop outside "Alright we have five minutes be safe didn't be stupid" I look at Jim as we start our timers and go our own ways.
When I can't see them anymore I run to the medical supplies and get as much as I can then I go to the pharmacy to get antibiotics and pain meds.

As I walk out my timer goes off and I start running to the front grabbing what I can as I pass. I see Jon and Jim running to me, we run out to the car and you can smell the smoke from burning buildings and people running in every direction, you can tell it's getting bad real fast.

When we get to the car the trunk pops open and we put everything in, we start to drive down the street and people are going crazy I just hope everyone got to our place and the farm safe.

"Watch out" Jim yells and I break just in time as a truck passes right in front of us. I take a deep breath and turn down our street, all the way people are packing up there cars getting ready to leave.

A block away the radio goes off "Gabby is that you coming" my brother grabs the radio and calls back "Yah its us get ready on the gate"

We drive up and the gate opens and it looks like a little village they parked the trucks facing the gets ready to evacuate then the tents and the fire pit in the middle. When we stop I tell Jim to stay and help get the stuff off the car.

I walk inside the house and see my mom and dad "Did you get them? Where are they?" "There fine they are outside getting the supplies off the car" as I was talking to my mom Jim came inside and was standing behind me.

They both go outside and I have a guard go with them, I look at Jim and we walk to the living room when we get there  everyone looks at us. We go sit on the couch and they are looking at the news.

"So have they said anything about what it can be?" I ask but no one says anything. I look up and everyone is looking at something behind, I turn and see Fabian standing just looking at me then he looks at Jim.

"Everyone out" he say with a clinched jaw and everybody gets up and leaves the room, and the guys come in with some guards. I try and tell Jim to go wait for me outside but he tells me 'No' and grabs my hand.

When everyone is in Fabian starts talking more like yelling, "What do you think your doing? You know what's going to happen and you bring your boyfriend. This may be your Rule Gabby but the deal was done you're going to be my wife and you can't go back on your word."

My eye stayed focused on him that I didn't see Mark come stand next to me. I don't say anything I just let go of Jim's hand and stand in front of him
"O shit she looks pissed" Peter tells my brother Aaron
"You don't know what your talking about, so you need to calm down" I was going to say more but my eyes went to the person that moved behind him, I smile looking back at him.

He turns around slow and the look on his face tells me that he didn't want anyone to know she was here
"This is going to be good" one of the guards says and Fabian looks back at me.

"So let me get this right, you come in here talking all this shit about Jim, when you brought her" he's just looking at me "You talk about me staying true to my word, Jim is a friend I worked With but she is your girlfriend"

"I couldn't leave her behind" when he said that my body went hot I was so mad. "Just like you couldn't leave him behind"

"Nothing was said about not bringing friends" he just looks at Jim and now I know where they got the saying (if looks could kill)

"So what's going to happen now?" Aaron ask but before I can say anything Fabian answers "Take her away and put her somewhere." I just look at her with a smile as two guards grab her and take her away.