Chapter 21

When I walk out Jim looks at me "I know its crazy to be having a wedding at a time like this, but you only get married once right?" he sits up and I walk to him wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you so much Jim"

I say as I start to cry, we let go when the door open and Aaron walks in "So this is it, after today you can never be alone, if you do and get caught your out" he said the last part looking at Jim

"Yes she told me everything and I just want to think you again for the time you gave us" Jim tells Aaron and he nods. Aaron looks at me and smiles "You look beautiful, Are you ready to go?" he asked putting his arm out for me, I take it and we walk out.

On our way Aaron keeps looking at me and it looks like he wants to tell me something "What is is Aaron?" I ask and we stop walking "I found out something today" I dont say anything i just keep looking at him.

"He sent her to the farm till we move" I can feel my body start to shake with anger "I cant believe he did that, and why didn't Julian or George say anything" I let go of his arm and I start to walk away.

"Gabby stop, Now is not the time to fight about it" I turn to look at my brother "Gabby you know there is no way out of this, he was the only one that didn't have a family" I shake my head "What about Peter?"

He looks at me "I did think about him, but none of us thought he would have made it back if anything would have happened" I sigh "I thought y'all were getting along?" "We are Aaron and I do love him, I've loved him for a long time.. then I found out about her and I thought he didn't care about me till i saw how mad he got when I showed up with Jim"

I laugh then I look down "Gabby just know you will always have more power then him and we are always here to help so just try and be happy, she will be gone soon" when he said that I forgot how much they didn't like her I always said she was like Yoko to Fabian and the guys.

I give him a hug "Come on let do this" he tells me and I grab on to his arm again, We walk to the pit till we see my dad. When the music started to play I hold on to my dad as we started to walk down the isle.

As we get closer I look up and see him standing at the front with a big smile and I smile back at him. We make it down to him and his eyes are red like hes been crying, we stand hand and hand as we say our vows and my eyes stay on his when I hear "You may now kiss the bride"

My heart starts to race as he leans in and we kiss, when we move apart he whispers "I love you so much Gabby" we turn and start walking back down as everyone claps. When we get to the back I see Jim standing holding on to the tree, the look on his face brakes my heart and he looks down as we pass.

Fabian pulls me to the side of the house so we can be alone for a while before the party, "Gabby I know I probably wouldn't be your first choice, but I know we can make this work if we try" I look him right in the eyes "I did always think we would have ended up together after that day, but you got with her and my heart changed I ended up hating  you"

He doesn't say anything "Just answer me this Fabian why? Why didn't you come for me after that day?" "That day would have been perfect day if we didn't have to stop, but we were leaving and your brother walked in to the room" he says moving closer to me.

"You know if we were alone I wouldn't have stopped, I was between your legs and I had your hands back, I was so close to kissing you" he stops and smiles. He puts his hand under my chin "I love you Gabby" "I love you too" I say and we start kissing.

He pushes me against the wall and I can fell his hand trying to find the bottom of my dress but I have to push him away "Stop we have to get back" he gives me a soft kiss "Ok lets go."

We start to walk back to the pit where everyone is waiting for us "We were going to send someone to look for y'all" Mark says as he gives me a hug "You would have seen some action" Fabian says before I hit him on the arm "Shut up" I tell him and they both start laughing.

Everyone comes to congratulate us and the night is filled with dancing and laughing, family and friends. When out of nowhere a guard yells out "Somethings coming" and everything stops Fabian turns to me and gives me a kiss. With out saying a word he turns and runs to the gate "KILL THE LIGHTS" Aaron yells and everything goes dark and quiet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will she be able to stay away from Jim and try to make it work with Fabian.

Well now we know where he sent HER, but why wouldnt he tell her.

Did he not think she would find out?

Thank you for reading, Let me know what you think.

                                                                                                                        -GABBY💜