Chapter 14

I didn't know what to tell him so I just grabbed him pulling him to me giving him a kiss "I love you Jim, but you know we cant do anything but this"

"I know you don't have to tell me, it hurts to much everytime you say it" I give him a hug and of course with my luck Fabian walks in

"What the hell is this? Get away from her NOW!" I turn to him trying to hold him back "Fabian please" "GO!! now Gabby we are going to start the meeting soon" the look on his face scares me and I don't want to leave him with Jim.

"Fabian please come with me" I say grabbing his hand, he looks at me and goes with me without a fight. We walk to the living room and go sit by Aaron, he hands me everyone's list and I start to work on them as they talk.

"So Gabby how does it look?" I look up "Well by the looks of what we have now we can last 5 to 6 months, but if we do good on this run we should be good for close to a year." he nods "So have you made the list of who you want to take with you on the run?"

I pull out the list and he starts to read out the names "Gabby, Fabian, Jim" as soon as he says Jims name Fabian stands up "WHAT? NO! Jim is not going he need to finish his training before we move, and she will be with me I will…" Jim cuts him off "You will what? don't say she will be fine with you or safe, because the last time she almost didn't come back."

I gasp and in a split second Fabian goes at Jim "Stop it please" I yell "Hold her back, don't let her get close" Fabian says and I fell hands grab my arms and some go around my waist.

No matter how hard I try to get away I cant "Gabby stop your going to hurt yourself" Peter tells me, I turn to Aaron "Aaron stop them" I yell and he tells the guards to go in and break them up "Enough!" Aaron yells

"I already to y'all to stop this" he turns and points at Fabian "You know y'all will be getting married, so why do you let it get to you, nothing can or will change it so this stops now!"  he looks at both of them then at me "Let her go" he tells the guards and I can move my arms.

"Gabby take care of him and Fabian go see the doctor" Fabian looks at me, but when our eyes meet he turns and walks away with his guards.

I can't believe what just happened and I don't know what to do "Peter you'll be with them so keep an eye on her, Jim go wait for her in the camper, Gabby I need a word" Aaron tells me as Peter and Jim walk away

"What are you doing Gabby? Why are you putting Jim through all of this you know nothing can ever happen between y'all two" I take a deep breath "I know"

"They said Fabian was in your room all night with the door was locked" I sit down and he comes next to me "Then you were caught the same day kissing Jim in the supply room" I shake my head as I look at him "Do you really think Fabian would have let him walk out if he caught us kissing? I was giving a friend a hug" I say rolling my eyes

"How can you act like I don't have feelings, I was friends with Jim for the longest time, but never did anything with him or anyone else because I would have to marry Fabian someday" he looks down "So y'all made it a rule that I wouldn't be with anyone until I got married but he was with who ever he wanted" I can fell tiers running down my face.

He turns and gives me a hug "I know that was a wrong choice and we should never have done that, and I'm sorry but now that all this is going on nothing can happen between you and Jim. So go take care of him we need him good for the run" he says with a small smile.

When I get to the camper Peter is waiting for me outside so I sit next to him "Gabby I think of you as my sister and Fabian as my brother so y'all are my family, Jim I don't know him but that doesn't mean I don't like him. But if it comes down to it I will always pick family" I give him a hug and get up when we walk inside

Jim is waiting for me in the room so I walk to the back. "Hey keep the door open" Peter yells From the couch "Yes dad" I yell back at him and he smiles, I turn to look at Jim he only has a small cut on the top of his eye and a busted lip.

"What were you thinking Jim?" he grabs my hand "You know I'm right Gabby, so I'm not sorry" I clean him up and try not to hurt him "What did your brother want?" I just look at him "He knows about the kiss Fabian told him"

"So he saw us and didn't say anything?" I grab his hand "Jim I think they are going to push up the wedding, I just have a feeling" I say as Peters radio goes off "They are calling us back is Gabby done with him?" its Fabians voice.

We get up and nod at Peter "Yah we are done, and on our way back" "Copy" Fabian says as we get our things and walk to the pit. I go sit next to Aaron and Jim stands behind me "Ok listen up" everyone stops talking so Aaron can speak

"Alright we have two teams going that's four trucks, i've been working with Mark on the list Gabby gave us" he says giving me and sam a paper. I look at it and my eyes go to Fabian as Jim steps closer to me "What?" he says grabbing the paper from Sam's hands.

The look on Fabians face makes Mark and Peter get next to him "How can you do this to me Aaron? I'm going to be in her team. She cant go if I'm not with her! That's my rule and its final."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

😯Fabian is putting his foot down,(WHAT??) But is it because they didn't put him with Gabby or is it because he doesn't trust her with Jim? Guess you will just have to wait and see, till next time witch will probably be sooner then you think.😉Thanks again for reading<3 GABBY💜

 MY HEART BELONGS TO.....? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara