Chapter 8

Before he can say anything Mark pulls in to our stop "Lets get this over with sho we can get back" I say opening the door as we stop.

Everyone gets out so we can go over the plan again when one of the guards calls out "Something's coming from the left" and we all take cover.

Then I see it, it looks just like a person my eyes are fixed on it that I don't see the others behind it. 
"Take them out!" Fabian yells as he pulls me down covering me as the guards start to shoot. When they stop they call the "All clear"

Fabian gets up pulling me with him, "Are you ok?" he ask me as he looks at me and I nod my head.
We break into our teams and go our own way, Fabian and I go straight to the pharmacy and do a quick sweep.

We start looking for what we need most antibiotics and pain meds, I turn to look as Fabian before I go down the next isle to get bandages. When i'm done i go look for Fabian and we start walking back to the front, when we hear steps coming from behind us.

We turn around and the next thing I remember is how much pain i'm in and i'm looking up from the ground. I try to get up but my head hurts so much and I can't see well, then I hear a shot and I black out.
When I come to Fabian is yelling on the radio "CODE RED, CODE RED" was all he was saying, he puts it down as my eyes struggling to stay open.

"Gabby keep your eyes open they're on the way" he tells me and i see Mark looking down "She's bleeding to much, we need to get her back we can't go on with her like this" They wrap my head and call for the truck.

They carry me out to the truck and put me in the back, it's getting harder to keep my eyes open "Come on Gabby please stay awake baby please" I can feel us driving fast "Please Gabby I love you" Fabian says as he leans down and gives me a kiss.

"Open the gate!" Mark yells on the radio as he pulls in to the drive way, they open the back and start taking me out "Be careful with her head" Fabian says and everyone gaps

"What happened to her?" a voice says and my eyes open, I look around till I see Jim being held back as he tries to get to me.

They carry me inside and I can hear Aaron "How did this happen? You said you would keep her safe" the doctor that's working on me tells them to 'Step out' "No I want to stay with her" Fabian tell him "You've done enough go rest and come back later" Aaron yelled at him but he doesn't move.

"How is she?" my sister asked, I cant talk or move but I can hear them talking as i try to keep my eyes from closing.

"She's going to be fine, the cut is small but it being on the head it bleeds a lot because of all the veins" everyone is quite "What about her?" "We won't know anything about her mental state, vision, or hearing till she wakes up" i can fell my eyes getting heavier

"We can try and put her in a sleep it can help her brain heal" the nurse says in a low sad voice
"NO! Why what if she doesn't wake up" Fabian yells as he holds my hand.

"We have to try, she's trying hard to stay awake and the longer she does the more she hurts her head" the doctor says "I'm sorry but your not married yet, so its not up to you it's up to her parents" he turns to my mom as she answers "If you think it will help, then do it" and that's the last thing I remember hearing before everything goes dark and quiet.