Chapter 10

I hold on to the nurse and we walk outside, the sun feels good I stop close my eyes and soak up the warmth.  I hear my name being called and I turn seeing Jim running to me in full gear.

He stops in front of me and he has tears running down his face, I wipe them away and give him a hug. "I'm so sorry I should have made them take me with y'all" he says as he touches the bandage on my head.

I can see the sadness on his face "Jim please I'm fine, you know it would of been worse if you would have went with us" I know if he would have gone he would have sacrificed himself to save me.

I start felling a little dizzy and like i'm going to be sick, I look at the nurse and tell her "I think I need to go lay down" as soon as I say that Jim has me by the waist. I look up at him and being in arms I fell safe "Come on let get you back to the camper" Jim says as he tries to pull me with him.

Before we can move the nurse stands in front of us "I'm sorry but I cant let you take her" she tells Jim and by the look on her face I know what she must be thinking.

"I'll be fine, if I need you Jim will go find you" I tell her but I know she still didn't want to let me go. I hold on to him as we walk only getting a few feet away when we hear "STOP!" we both turn and see Aaron walking to us.

"Where are you going? You have to go back to the house you cant be alone yet." he tells me but before I can say anything I see Fabian walking up behind him. "I'm fine my head just started to hurt, its no big deal" as soon as I finish saying that my legs give out, as i get a strong pain in my head.

Jim catches me as Fabian and Aaron come to my side "Peter go and get the nurse" Fabian yells then he turns to me "You need to be inside where they can keep a eye on you" I sigh as I look at Fabian.

The nurse and doctor come running to us as they help me up "She said her head hurt and then almost passed out" Aaron tells them. They take me to sit down under the tree so the doctor can look at me.

"I think She's going to be ok, she probably just pushed her self to much" I look at Aaron "So how do you fell now" he asked me as everyone looks at me "I feel good I think I did just push myself to much and the heat didn't help" I say looking up at Fabian who's sitting next to me holding my hand.

"So I leave it to you if you want her inside or on her own" the doctor say to my mom and Aaron "I think she needs to be inside" Fabian answers "But I will be with her, she wont be alone and if anything happens I'll call for help" Jim says looking at me and I smile at him.

To my surprise "Fine, but if anything I mean anything happens we need to know fast" Aaron says and i look at Fabian and the look on his face scares me, and without saying anything he gets up walking away.

Jim comes to my side to help me up but before we can walk away "Gabby wait" I turn to see Fabian "Can we talk please" I nod my head then look at Jim "I'll wait for you at the camper" I smile at him "Don't worry ill take her the rest of the way, she will be fine with me" when he says that Jim laughs as he walks away.

I have to hold on to Fabian's arm to keep him from going after him, we start walking and he talks "Gabby what I told you about loving you was true" I stop and he turns to me "What i'm having a hard time understanding Fabian is, Why now?" he doesn't say anything so I start to walk away I get to the camper.

I stop at the door and turn to him "I don't know what to think Fabian, I fell that your only saying this now because your going to get something out of it" he sakes his head but just looks at me "I don't fell good, so when you fell like telling me the truth let me know" I say turning and walking inside leaving him standing there alone.