Chapter 22

Everyone but the outside guards would have ran in the house then I think 'Jim where can he be' but I know I cant go look for him because I have to get to my post.

Its so hard finding my way in the dark and it takes me longer in a dress but I make it to my point, I look to the house not seeing anything.

Everyone inside is on the floor so the only people up and moving are the guards, all around the yard the only thing you see moving are the small red lights each one a guard.

Minuets pass when a shot rings out catching me off guard and I jump gripping my gun tighter, I wait for more shots or any kind of sound but nothing.

I want to run and see what's going on but I cant leave my post and it's driving me crazy, after a couple of minuets someone yells "CLEAR" and only small lights come on.

I cant take it anymore so I run to the gate, not knowing where he's at I keep looking around until I hear my name, when I turn and see Fabian coming to me so I run to him wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him not wanting to let him go.

As I hug him I cant help but start crying "Gabby everything fine babe, I'm ok" I move back and give him a kiss, when I move away  I start to look around again and he sighs "He's ok we put him on post inside, Aaron didn't want anything to happen to you if he got in trouble"

I look down "I'm sorry Fabian I don't mean to hurt you" I say as I fumble with my fingers "Its fine, don't worry about it" he tells me as he gives me another kiss "Come on lets go look for the guys" he grabs my hand and walk to find Aaron.

We find him talking to some guards and when we get close to them I can't believe what they are taking about "If we are going to go now is the time" I scrunch my eyebrows "Are you sure we are clear?" I look at Fabian "What are y'all talking about? Y'all can't seriously be thinking about going out right now?" Aaron and Mark just look at me

"Are y'all crazy?! Its the middle of the night and y'all just killed something we know nothing about!" no one says anything "Just wait until morning, it will be a whole lot safer" Fabian puts his arm around me "We will go at dawn then" Aaron says

"Damn Gabby you don't have to be so mean, I almost started crying" Mark says with a smile walking to me and giving me a hug "The house stays on lockdown, radio Peter and have him rotate the guards for the night, the rest of y'all get to bed no lights we are still dark" Aaron gives me a hug and we say goodnight and we walk away.

Before we get far Aaron calls Fabian back to him "Go on I'll be right behind you" Fabian says letting go of my hand, as I walk I cant help but wonder what can he be telling him. I get to the door when I feel a hand on my shoulder and in one fast move I grab my knife and swing it back but they grab it.

"Whoa Gabby Stop!" Fabian says taking the knife out of my hand "God Fabian I could have killed you" I say giving him a hug "No you couldn't, because I know all your moves I'm the one that trained you remember" I smile at him and try to pull him to me but he doesn't move.

I try to read his face but get nothing, we stand looking at each other until he speaks "I know what your brother did" I breath in but I don't know what to say so I just stand there "Don't worry I'm not mad, but it can never happen again" I now and put my head down "Yes I know" I say grabbing his hand

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you, I had my time with Jim and now you are my heart, and I just need you to answer me this truthfully, Would you go back to her now?" he looks surprised at my question but stays quiet and I move away from him "Guess the answer is yes" I turn and open the door and walk inside but he grabs my arm

"Gabby if you would have told me how you felt this wouldn't be between us" I'm so mad I push him away "So after everything we almost did you still didn't know how I felt about you"
"I didn't because you could of  said something too, but you were missing around with Jacob" I just look at him with my mouth open.

"I saw y'all that time we went camping, he would touch you and you would let him with me right next to you." I can fell my body getting hot, I was so angry "I was mad and you know why, so don't try and put all this on me, you didn't want to talk to me you wanted to talk to my cousin even though her boyfriend was there" "So I was there with you"

I puff "Yah but you weren't my boyfriend, you went as Aaron's friend. You know I had friends to a lot but because of you I wasn't allowed to be with any of them, because I knew I had to be true to you even though you were fucking her every night."

Again he just looks at me without saying anything so I turn and go inside leaving him standing there, I lock the door and wait for a while before I look outside and hes gone. I change out of my dress and climb the ladder to the top and lay down looking at the stars.

Now that the power is out you can see more of them, I hear a banging on the door and then a voice starts talking, I look over and see its Fabian "Gabby its me open the door please, we need to finish talking about this we cant leave it like this" I know hes right we do need to finish but I'm just so mad, but for us to live together we need to get this out of the way.

"Gabby please" I shake my head giving in "I'm up here" I say and he looks up "Hold on I'll be right up"

I move as he starts to climb "What are you doing up here?" he says as he tries to grab my hand but I move it away "Just thinking" I say wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Gabby I don't want us to fight about this anymore, So lets put everything out what do you say?" I take a deep breath "Fine what do you want to talk about first?" "I don't know" he says and I roll my eyes "Fine lets talk about Misty"