Chapter 19

We start walking to my camper when I stop him "Wait Fabian" I say and he turns to me "I want to spend some time with Jim, Please this is my last night" he looks at me a little mad

"Don't be mad, its not like he can do anything right now. I would be doing all the work." I say laughing but he doesn't even smile

I wrap my arms around him "Don't worry I'm yours Fabian and that will never change" I give him a kiss and walk to the house

Right before I get to the house "So your leaving him already?" a voice says as a they grab my hand, I turn pulling away when I see its Alex.

I look to the side and see Fabian is running to me with two guards, I stop him before he can get to Alex "What are you doing here?" Fabian says and I can feel his chest rise and fall from his breathing.

"How dare you put your hands on her? Your pushing my buttons and your going to get hurt." Fabian tells him and Alex just smiles

"Take it easy, I saw her walking fast and wanted to make sure everything was ok. I was just having a look around and I wanted to see how the house was set up"

When he said that the two guards grab him "What the hell" he said "You are not allowed in our yard, why would you think we would let you in the house" the look in Fabian's eyes scared me not knowing what he might do.

"Fabian please don't do anything stupid" I tell him but his eyes don't move off of Alex so I just hold on to him tight

"Just lock him in the room and put two guards on at all time, this is your last chance decide what your going to do, stay and follow our rules or leave with nothing. TAKE HIM"

The guards drag him to his room, Fabian walks me to the house with his arm around my waist "Gabby why are you shaking?"

"The only other time I saw you that mad was when I got here with Jim, it scared me a little to tell the truth" he stops us and lifts my face to look at him "Gabby I would never hurt you, you know that right?"

I look in his eyes "Yes I know" I say putting my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss. "You never have to be scared of me Gabby, I love you" He gives me another small kiss then walk in the door.

As we get close to Jim's room the doctor is talking to Aaron, when they see us they start walking to us. I hold on to Fabian's arm tight

"Everything went fine the bullet went through without much damage, we made sure everything was good and closed it up he will be fine up and walking in no time" I shake my head "He will be in some pain but hes going to be ok"

I think the doctor and let go of Fabian walking into the room, I go and sit on the chair by his bed "What they let you come alone?" he says with a smile "It's not funny Jim you scared me, and now we know why they didn't want us to do runs together" I say hitting his shoulder

"Aw come on Gabby its not that bad its just my leg no big deal" "Yah but you got it trying to save me" I say as my eyes start to water "I would give my life to save you" I turn away and wipe my face, forgetting I have the bandage on my neck.

"What happened to you? Are you ok?" he asked and my hand goes up to feel it "Yah just some scrapes and bruises" he gives me a look "You don't get covered in blood by scrapes and bruises" I sigh and tell him everything that happend and a tier runs down his face.

"Jim" I grab his hand "Gabby I'm so sorry" he stops and looks down "I was so stupid" I shake my head 'No' giving him a hug,we talk the rest of the night talking till we fall asleep in his bed.

The sound of people outside wakes us up and I remember whats happening today "I don't want this moment to end" he says as we hug. We look in each others eyes and he gives me a kiss "Lets leave just  you and me, we can make a life for our self we will be good"

I smile "You know we cant, everything we need is here. Why would you want to leave this safety?"
"For you I would, if it ment we would be together" I sigh "Jim please stop" "Fine" he says giving me a hug

"I'm surprise they haven't come for you" he says changing the subject and I laugh "You think were alone, watch" I start to make moaning sounds and the door swings open "STOP!" the guard yells running in.

"Told you, he wasn't going to leave us alone" I say leaning down to give him a kiss "I'll talk to you later" I say as I turn to walk out "Will you?" he says and I give him a smile and walk out with the guard.

When we get outside he asked "Are you going to your camper?" I nod "We are on our way to  her camper" he says on the radio "What are you doing?" I ask him "I have to radio where you are going to be all the time" I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Well I'm going to relax for a while, so you can go somewhere else or stay out here its up to you" I tell him and he sits down on the chair by the door. "Ill just nap out here for a while" "Sounds good" I said turning and walking inside.

Looking around my camper I think 'This is the last time I will be in here alone, Fabian will be with me tonight.' "I don't know if I can do this?" I say out loud to myself

"You don't have to I can help" a voice says and I pull my gun as my heart starts to race "Come out now your not allowed in here" I say with my finger on the trigger. Then I see Alex come put of the back room and suddenly I can't breathe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the day of the wedding!
But will everything go as planned?

Thank you all for Reading :)
I'll try to post faster because it's going to good
Hope everyone likes it.
                                                   - GABBY💜