Chapter 24

I just look at him "Please don't get mad" "Im fine go on" I say crossing my arms and he smiles "Your evil mind is working right now isn't it" I smile back "You know me to well"

He sits in front of me "So is that it?" I nod a little "I guess we did put everything out there, so now we just have to put everything behind us and do what we have to do now" I say and he agrees with me.

"Jim is just a friend, so as a friend I will still talk to him" "But nothing can ever happen and you will never be allowed to be alone ever" he says and I can tell he wants to ask about Her

"I know She's at the farm" I say and he just looks at me "She can stay for now, but once we move she will have to leave, we will give her some supplies to last for a while but she is not family so she cant stay"

"Would I be able to talk to her before she leaves?" "Yes but not alone" he nods "So are we?" "No you still haven't answered my question" his eyes stay on me

"Why did you never try and come back for me?" he stands up and walks to the window "You probably wont like this answer," he sighs

"I wanted to, but I also wanted to be with other girls" I just look down "I wanted you to be the last girl I would be with, we were going to be together anyways so why not have some fun"

I stand up and walk away a little "But you fell in love with her, what if she would have gotten pregnant. If you loved her why didn't you just let me go?" he walks to me

"Why so you could have been with other guys? No! you were going to be mine!" "Exactly! Like you said we were going to be together anyways so why not let me have someone to love" the look on his face was pure anger

"If you didn't want me with someone else you should have been with me!" I tell feeling got with anger "Gabby I'm so sorry, I thought we were putting all of this in past" I get right in his face "We are but I will always know you would rather have been with other girls then me"

I turn and walk to the room but he stops me "Im all yours Gabby, just like your all mine" he leans in and trys to kiss me but I move back "I want you so bad Gabby" he tells me as he pulls me to him kissing me.

He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist, he takes me to the room putting me down on the bed as he starts to take his shirt off. He then pulls mine off as his hands go to the waist of my pants and un buckles them.

He kisses me slow going down my neck till he find my spot, I moan and feel him smile on my skin, he starts to move down stopping at the waist of my pants. He looks up at me and smiles pulling them off he stands and takes his off also.

I bite my bottom lip as I see him standing in front of me, he bends down between my legs and I can fell the heat from his mouth on my skin, I cant take it I want him now and I cant wait "Fabian please"

he stops and comes up to kiss me I fell his hand go down between my legs and then he pushes in me, I let out a moan "O God Fabian" he starts to move his body and and I can feel myself at the edge, he starts to moan and I can tell hes almost there himself.

"Fuck I love you" he tells me and it pushes me over as he finds his own. He lays beside me panting as he wraps me in his arms and we spend the rest of the night making love and only stopping to rest till we fall asleep.

The alarm goes off and my eyes open and I'm still in his arms, I try not to wake him as I turn it off. I get up and go sit on the couch looking out the window at the sun rise. I think to myself 'They are going out today' and I play my dream over in my head.

"Hey what are you doing?" Fabian says coming to sit next to me "Sorry I didn't want to wake you up" I say as he puts his arm around my shoulder "Gabby why are you shakeing?" he asked as he holds me tighter

"Im fine don't worry about it, just a bad dream" "Are you sure?" he grabs my other hand "Yes I'm fine" I say leaning in giving him a kiss. It starts to get brighter outside "Its almost time for y'all to leave" I say as I put my head down on his shoulder, a knock at the door makes me hug him tighter.

He gets up to go answer the door so I go stand behind him and its Sam bringing us some food "Good morning Sam, if you see Aaron tell him we are on or way thanks" she smiles and walks away.

We go get ready and then we walk to the gate "So are you going to tell me about your dream?" he asked but I don't say anything I just squeeze his hand and look away "Gabby?" "Not right now I will tell y'all when you back" I smile at him and he gives me a kiss.

We get to the gate and I see a hand full of guards and only Aaron and Mark, I guess Peter is in the house with Jim still. "Ok everyone gather around, we are going to do this fast but safe so no going crazy and stay with the group" Mark says then Aaron starts to talk.

"Gabby you will be here with Jon, only you two will be allowed to move around the yard,  guards are to stay on the towers at all time and two on the gate. Also the house stays on lock down until we get back, no one in or out" he says looking at me

"Peter is in the back left corner of the house Gabby, if you need anything just tap twice. But only he can open the door if anything happens and y'all need help, No one else" I just nod my head knowing what he means.

"We have to go, we will be right back" he says giving me a hug then walking to the gate, I turn to Fabian and give him a hug "Please bring him back" I say hugging him tight "I will don't worry" he says giving me a kiss

"You need to come back too" I say as I start crying "Gabby stop, Babe we will be right back" Fabian says as he wipes my face "Its clear lets move" Mark says and the gate opens, he walks away as he says "I love you" I walk to the gate as it closes and they disappear in to the ally.