Chapter 36

" She only got the muscle." Mark says as they help me up "Just pull it out" I tell them and Fabian pulls it out putting a rag on it "Fabian remember when I told you to chose you word carefully, and you said I can do what ever I want with her." he looks at me "Yes I do" "You know what I will do to her now?" he looks at her "Do what you want" he said that and she stoped fighting "I gave you another chance and you fucked it up again, but now you will be gone and that baby wont suffer" I look at Aaron again and pulling my gun from the holster..--

It's been 3 months that she's been gone and Fabian says it doesn't bother him but I know it dose. Jim left to the farm and so did Peter, he wasn't to happy that they let me stay with Fabian and everything went back to the way it was before. "Gabby what's wrong?" Fabian asked "I'm just thinking" I answer and Fabian shakes his head "Stop! I said I'm fine and not to worry about it because she made her decision that day, and you did what you had to do"

I put my hand on his "Then why have you been so distent, we stoped being our crazy loving, sex anytime self" I put my head down when he doesn't say anything. I get up and walk to the door but stop "I'm going to ask for a separation, I'm not going to put up with this anymore" I say and run out "No Gabby!" he yells running after me "We don't have to do this we can work it out just us two"

"We shouldn't have to work anything out you said" I stop "Your mad because I killed her and the baby… you wanted it to be yours?!" I slap him and run away to look for Aaron and he is right behind me. I find Aaron and run to him when I pass Mark he looks at me then Fabian and comes after us.

Fabian grabs at me and we both fall, I can hear yelling as he gets on top of me "Fabian let her go!" "No wait!" he says as he pins my arms down "He just mad because I found out that he wanted the baby to be his and because I killed her" Mark points his gun at Fabian "You said it wasn't your and we even got it on tape, and after she stabbed Gabby you told her to do what ever she wanted. Now get off of her before you hurt her" he looks up at him.

"That kid wasn't mine, I just didn't know it would hurt this much to lose her and what hurts more is that Gabby had to do it" when he Loosened his grip I pull my arms out and push him off of me "Well if it hurts that much then I'm done Fabian" I say getting up from the ground "NO!" he yells "Aaron I want a separation"

I say and he gets up "No I don't want to be away from you" he says grabbing my arm, but Mark pushes him away from me "I'm not going to be with you until you get over her" "Gabby please don't do this, what do you want to go be with Peter?" I move up to him "No I don't want Peter" the look on his face is surprised I think he thought I would, but I just look at him

"If we do separate I'm leaving" everyone turns to look at me and Mark looks at Aaron "I will go to the farm and be with Jim" "You can't he's with Sam already" when Mark said that it hurt like a shot to the heart "Fine then I'll be alone, it kind of feels that way anyways"

"Gabby I love you, I don't want to be away from you I want to be with you always" he says looking at me "Then you need to change Fabian, you need to treat her better or I will grant it and you will lose them" Aaron tells him and we look at him "He ment her" Mark say fast but I still look at Aaron confused "Give us some time apart from everyone and let us be alone, we got the house next door let us live there and try to make this work" I just look at him and then at Aaron.

"Gabby its up to you, what do you think?" I don't know what to say I look at Fabian and I know he wont hurt me "Fine lets try it" I say and Aaron moves up to him "If you hurt her you will be gone, you will live out of our protection and fend for yourself" he looks at me "I would never hurt her."

The next day they start working on the house, they put up a gate all around and just a week later it was ready for us to move in "Its going to be fine its just to give us some space from everyone else" Fabian says and I just smile at him, he takes my hand and walk inside where Aaron is waiting for us "So if this doesn't work I will grant the separation, so try your best we are only a few feet away and a guard will be at the line if you need anything Gabby"

He gives me a hug and walks out looking at Fabian. He turns to look at me "Do you want to start dinner?" I look him "Why do we have our own food?" "Because the only time we will be out of this house is to work, other then that we will be in here trying to save our marriage" I just look away from him "Gabby do you really not want to try this?" I turn back to him "I just think we have a lot to work on to make this work"

I go sit on the couch and he comes to sit next to me. I cant help but think how we used to be just being next to each other, our love was so strong always in each others arms and not being able to keep our hands off each other "So what do you want to talk about?"