Chapter 32

When I wake up the sun is barely coming up, I turn to look at Fabian next to me and think 'I love this man so much I don't ever want to lose him' I lay on my back and think about Jim. About how much I love him but i know its not fair to him or Fabian to hold on to him. Fabian starts to wake up and I look at him "GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT, MINE WAS WONDERFUL WITH YOU BY MY SIDE" he sings to me and I give him a kiss "Mmm you want more?" he says pulling me over to him and I laugh "GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL DAY" we kiss and make love again.

We lay in each others arms "Are you worried about today?" he asked "A little I don't want him hurt and I know he cant stay here" he just looks at me "You want him to leave? Like leave leave or leave to the farm" I give him a look and hit his arm "To the farm, he can stay in one of our rooms until we move then he can go to the guards bunks" he just looks at me "He is still my friend Fabian and I will take care of him." I say getting up and walking to the shower.

"Babe please don't be mad open the door" I start the water getting in, when I'm done I walk out the door and sit on the bed to put my shoes on. "Gabby lets not fight, today started off so good lets not ruin it ok?" I stand up walking to him "Ok I'm sorry" I say giving him a kiss. I wait for him to get ready then grab our guns and walk out. As we walk out Peter is coming for us "Good morning, they said to get something to eat first and then meet at the pit." He looks at me and I look down "Ok sounds good" Fabian says grabbing my hand as we walk to the house.

We get our food and go to the pit to wait for everyone else, "I forgot my meds" Fabian says "Well if we weren't so busy" I laugh and he gives me a kiss "I'll go back and get them" I say getting up "Wait Peter can you go with her?" "Fabian its just ten steps away, i'll be right back" "Gabby please I can't chance anything" "Ok" I say giving him a kiss and walk to my camper with Peter.

We go inside and I stop him "You have to stop looking at me" "But I cant stop thinking about our kiss" he says moving closer to me "Stop Peter! We cant do this" I say pushing him away "I told you nothing can or will happen for a long while" I say grabbing the medication and walking out with him right behind me.

When we get back Aaron is there waiting sitting next to Fabian "Your back now we can begin, bring him out" Fabian calls on the radio and Mark comes out holding on to him. We are all here Aaron, me, Fabian, Mark, Peter, and Jon they come out and sit him in front of us. Fabian puts his hand on my leg and I put my hand on his hand and I look down.

"So we are here to talk about what happened the other day" Aaron says looking at Jim "I heard some of the guards talking, they said that the three of them had got stuck and that no one was going to go help them. I just wanted to get to Gabby and get her back safe" he stops and it makes me look up and he is looking at me "I know I was wrong for leaving my post, but I would risk my life for her" Aaron clears his throat and we look away.

"So you knowingly left your post not only putting everyone in danger but putting yourself and my group in danger" Mark says "I didn't think about that I just wanted to get to her" "I know what you did was for her but you cant ever do it again, your a good worker and guard but I think you need to spend some time at the farm and help out" Aaron says and everyone looks at Fabian

"I agree we cant risk you getting hurt or killed or worse getting Gabby hurt or killed" A tier runs down my face but i dont look up "Should we put it to a vote?" Mark says "All those for Jim going to the farm?" everyone says yes "Good now that, that is done.." "Wait!" I say and everyone looks at me.

"I have talked to Fabian about this and we want Jim to stay in our place, then when we make the move he will move to the guards space" Aaron looks at Fabian "Well if y'all two agree then so do we, tomorrow we will call Julian and George and decide when to meet to pass him over. You have to promise you wont do anything stupid and everything you do will have to be okayed by Julian or George"

"Yes I got it, but if its ok can I have some time with Gabby to talk?" everyone looks at Fabian and so do I "I will think about it and give you some time before you leave" I was ok with that because if i'm going to be away from him I have to start now.

"Ok for now he can stay on as a guard, but he will be with Mark then go back to Fabian's camper" Aaron says walking away, me and Fabian get up and go to the camper. As we walk I look back fast and see Jim looking at me but turns away "Everything is going to be fine" Fabian says holding me tight "Is it, because I can't help but feel something horrible is going to happen."'