❃ Chapter Eighteen - First Time

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I don't want gentle," I breathed, my other hand lowering down his spine all the way to the elastic of his sweats, "I want you."

Still seeming unconvinced, his thumb continued stroking my cheek soothingly, "Your first time it's supposed to be special."

"Who says it won't be?" I countered. When he didn't say anything further, I decided to make the official first move. I squeezed a hard butt cheek shamelessly as I pulled him down to my lips, barely brushing my mouth against his as I growled, "Jerome… I want you to fuck me. Not hold back."

At that moment, as Jerome's eyes flashed in the most sinuous manner, my whole body tingled with anticipation, excitement coursing through my blood. I slowly let go of him as I leaned back, challenging him with a raise of my brows.

He grinned widely, his white teeth sparking in the darkness. "Your wish is my command, kitten."

Now, of course, everyone had expectations from sex. That erotic way your partner could take off your dress, or pull you by the hips and grind himself against you just to tease you. Even rip your panties with your teeth and… have a meal from your… yeah.

I surely had some expectations after seeing some movies like After. But Jerome took those puppy thoughts and threw them out the window. Well… almost.

The change in him after I provoked him was visible. As he raised from above me and stood at the edge of the bed, he stared down my body like he was about to devour it. His gaze went from my face to my throat, to my breasts and my waist and my legs, taking in every single inch of sight. My feet tickled, my skin breaking into goosebumps every spot he was eyeing like a starved man… as if he were touching me.

"You'll regret saying that, however," he said in a darker, huskier voice that had me pooling between my legs.

He was down on me in a moment, his mouth slammed right on mine. Soft, warm lips that were so demanding and powerful took me by surprise, dominating my mouth, taking control without having me fight the submission one bit. I moved my mouth after his, following his lead, counting on his guidance not to fuck up.

Of course I had make out sessions before… but never like this. Javier was certainly… never like this…

I moaned deep in my throat as he lowered his hands on my waist. His touch was electrifying even through the silk gown I was wearing, his motions rough as they squeezed my waist. One hand lowered to my ass and squeezed so hard, another moan broke my lips apart. He took it as his invitation and entered my mouth with his tongue. I mewled like a child, digging my nails into his shoulders as I struggled to keep up with his rhythm.

But I lost it. And he stopped, pulled away. Scrunching my face, a little shamed I managed to fuck it up, I was breathlessly about to reach for him. Instead he reached for me.

He leaned over me and gripped the lace from the gown, the lace just above my breasts, "Such a beautiful gown," he said sorrowfully.

Before I could even comprehend what he was doing, he ripped the material in half in the middle to reveal my chest. He leaned down and admired my exposed breasts for the longest time, making me slightly uneasy at the thought that he was seeing something wrong.

On the contrary, the fascination he showed as he leaned down and kissed the swell of my breasts, then slowly circled my nipples with his fingers, teasing me more… he wasn't seeing anything wrong… he was seeing exactly what he wanted to see, exactly what he liked to see. The way his eyes bathed in my sight assured me of that.

He paused as he backed away, gathering the weight of my breasts in his huge hands. "Wonderful," he murmured.

My heart grew with warmth, my fingers curling in his hair. Softly, in a slow motion, he began pinching my hardened nipples, toying with them as they begged for attention. The shivers caused by the light pain, making me throb between my legs had me hissing in pleasure.