❃ Chapter Sixteen - Corruption

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Jerome
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

The last week passed by too hardly. Too... too hardly.

But finally, the very waited moment finally came. Seated in my own apartment, watching the beeping light on my phone's screen approach the address, I sipped from a crystal glass some of my precious Lag. The stress in my body was palpable, the need for action screaming inside me.

My left eye was twitchy, my hands were shaking and I was... I was fucking hard. I had been hard for the whole past week and I refused to give myself the release I so craved. So I was giving myself a case of blue balls instead. A serious fucking case.

Why the blue balls you wonder? Well...

The past week Narah was... not okay. And I knew it damn well, I was the one to take care of her. Not that I complained. I loved taking care of my Narah. It just hurt me to see her suffering as she was.

Every morning I would take her to have a shower... and I would wash her, then I would dress her and arrange her hair. The only thing I almost fucked up completely was the hair thing, but I eventually learned how to do it.

We talked a lot and we laughed in the mean time. Except during the showers. Then... yeah, I'd hold myself from pinning her to the wall and fucking her right there. No woman ever had that kind of effect on me. In fact, control with women came easily to me, because I never truly found someone to… pick my interest.

But her? God... damn! I was done for her. Soaked in sweat after a shower, twitchy like hell and way... way too unsatisfied by just watching her. My cock was well aware she was ready and available... and God, most of the times she was wet.

Oh, she was wet for me...

And didn't that fuck me up even worse? The mere thought made my cock jump behind my leathers.

But she was hurt and jumping her like a dog was not what she needed. Especially not. And dammit, she was hurt so badly… the wounds on her back were terrible… they couldn't have been done by a normal whip. They must've been done by something spikrd to leave those awful marks behind. It was one of the reasons that helped hold my damn cock in my pants.

By holding the temptation, I only became twitchier, to the point I didn't want anyone figuring out. So I wore my Yankees cap every time, even while helping her shower. And I also managed to avoid cameras pretty well with the help of it. Just how I avoided leaving my prints on anything with the help of the gloves I began wearing the second day I got undercover.

Truth was, I couldn't get the release I needed unless I fucked her... or jerked off. I didn't want to violate her privacy by jerking off and... yeah, the other one wasn't an option. She was a virgin, she was wounded, and she needed a proper gentleman to take her for the first time.

Even if the thought made me want to watch that guy drown in his own fucking blood.

So... now, I would get some satisfaction by killing the one to enter my apartment in a few minutes.

The past week Narah didn't have any ballet or violin or discipline lessons, probably because her father actually acknowledged she wouldn't be capable to go through any of them. However, he didn't even bother allow her to eat more so she could gather her powers faster. Instead, the bastard smacked her across the face when she tried to slide a piece of chicken in her plate.