Hormones (Chapter 35)

Okay everybody!!! I have something to say by the end of this chapter!! So please read what I have to say and the end and I hope you love this update. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. School is stressing me out a lot.

Enjoy:)

*********************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

"David help me!" I screamed, hoping he would hear from downstairs. Why wouldn't he? Doesn't he have like great sense's or something? Yes, yes he does. I heard his footsteps from down the hall getting closer and louder.

I hit Caine on the head and moved away from him. Horny dog. The bedroom door opened and David poked his head in, along with Gabe Dana and Will. I only asked for David. Whatever.

"Luna Leah, what seems to be the prob-" I pointed to Caine on top of me now, interrupting his speaking. His fatàss won't stop touching me or climbing on top of me. Watch, one day I'll die from lack of oxygen. "Sorry Luna, but I can't get close to you or else Caine will attack me." I sighed and tried pushing him off again, but he kept growling and pulling me impossibly closer.

"Caine, stop you're squishing me!" I smacked his head again, but it didn't have ANY affect on him. Seriously? What the hell do I do to control a horny, possessive dog?

Light bulb!

My attention was turned to the four boys standing at the doorway awkwardly, and then to Caine, who's laying on top of me. I'm gonna regret this...okay maybe not so much. I wiggled my legs out from under him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Caine, being the horny bastard he is, thought I was doing something to please him so he started to kiss down my neck.

Shît, he's gonna ruin the plan. I tried moving from under him, but yet again, he thought I was trying to please him. His hips rocked into mine while my body froze. Huh, whoever knew trying to escape from his embrace that it would end up to a heated moment. Yes, the moment is now heated because of this horny dog.

Someone from the doorway cleared their throat which made me push Caine off, finally, with much success since he was destracted. I quickly rolled off the bed and fell to the floor on my face. Fail, total fail. I groaned and pushed my weight up by my arms.

"Uh Alpha, Luna we're gonna go." I looked at the door and saw David standing there, awkwardly, while looking anywhere but us. This must be VERY awkward for him.

"Okay, by David." A low growl was heard from on top of me which made me look up at Caine growling at David and the others. "Oh shut it Caine, I'm mad at you. You're sleeping on the floor tonight, no questions asked." I glared at him and his eyes quickly snapped to mines.

That gets his attention? Threatening him? The hell..

He whimpered and crawled down the bed so he was laying next to me while I was still in the same position. I felt his breath fan over my neck and then he did something pleasurable.

He licked the damn mark on my neck which had me shiver in pleasure. Oh I see what he's doing. He's using the mate bond, or whatever its called, against me so I won't be mad at him. Not this time...well this is the first time so..

Anyways, off traffic Leah..

I pushed his head away and got up stretching my body out. Being in a room all day and having to lay down with a horny dog is not what I would call normal. What was ever normal in my life now?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

But I'm fine with that.

After stretching, I left the bedroom, with Caine right beside me, and to the kitchen. What to eat, what to eat? Hmmmm...oh.my.gosh! No freaking way! They have it!! I grabbed the little jar and grabbed a spoon. How come I don't know about this being here? I squealed in excitement while jumping up and down, Caine was looking at me weirdly. He eyed the jar in my hands and then rolled his eyes.