Nosy Freaks (Chapter 23)

Oh my gosh!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K ALREADY! I've only had this book for a month and I already have 4k reads!! I love you guys!!! How you guys doing!?!?!?! Good? Bad? Okay? I'm soooo hyper right now!!!

Stupid candy! Darn you skittles!!!! I guess I wanted to taste the rainbow! I can't control myself! Help!!! *takes deep breaths* woooo I'm fine!

Okay no I'm not but here's your chapter!!! You gonna be meeting Leah's grandma, this should be good! *evilly smiles*

*evilly laughs*

Enjoy:)

************************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

After driving for three hours, I stopped at a small restaurant to grab a bite before I continue. My Gran's house is only an hour away now. Before I went in, I put my hair up in a ponytail so its out of my way. I looked in the mirror to see if I looked okay and I saw the mark on my neck and partly my shoulder. A small frown made its way onto my lips. Cole. I wonder how's he doing right now. Is he searching for me? I know he probably has some pack members searching for me.

I shook my head of my thoughts. Don't think about him right now Leah, you need spend time with your Gran for a few days. I got out of the car and walked to the small restaurant. People stood outside the restaurant but for some reason they turned to look at me. I felt uncomfortable with their stares but I ignored them and opened the door. If outside was weird, inside was worse. People stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Just ignore them Leah. They watched my every move. Most of the people were guys and very some girls.

My eyes scanned the area trying to find a seat, there was one in a corner so I walked all the way there, the stares continuing. I wanted to shout at them to mind their own business but I resisted the urge. Some check me out and some looked at the mark on my neck. They'll think it's a tattoo right? They couldn't possibly be werewolves. I sat down and waited for the waiter to come take my order. In the mean time, I looked through Instagram and then sent a text to my mom saying;

Leah XD: Hey mom I made a quick stop at a small restaurant. I'll text you when I'm at Gran's.

I closed my phone and waited for the waiter to come. Looking around the room once more, some of the stares still continued. Others whispered to each other which I didn't care. Why do they keep looking at me like this? I know my Gran lives in a small town, but do they always treat the people passing by like this? I sure hope not.