I Need You, We Need You (Chapter 29) Read A/N At End

Hello my lovelies!! Please read the Authors note at the end of the this chapter. I'm sorry to say that its sad news instead of good news...Okay well thanks for being there whenever I post a chapter. Sorry for the late chapter.

.

.

.

.

Enjoy:)

**********************************************

Cole's P.O.V~

"David are the pack members ready?" I walked down the stairs and saw David and Will with thirty of our best men standing at the bottom waiting for me. I have way more best fighters but I didn't want The Originals to think I want a war. No I couldn't have any of that.

"Yes Alpha, we're ready when you are." I nodded my head telling him I am. Leah mate, Caine whined. I sighed loudly and walked out of the door with my men following me right after. Caine, I know you miss her. I do too. We'll get her back, I assured him. It hurts me to have Leah gone but it also hurts me to feel Caine alone. He wants, no, needs Leah with him so he feels better. A werewolf could only go so long without his or her mate before he or she weakens at their loss.

I don't want that to be me, so I need Leah. We need Leah.

We made it to the jeeps and they all piled in. David, Will, Dana, and Gabe got in the same one as me. David drove since the only thing I could think about was Leah. I hope she's okay, I don't want anything to happen to her. John better not have touched her and if he did then he's asking for a death wish. No one takes what's mine, and no one hurts what belongs to me.

"Alpha you okay?" David questioned while looking worried at me and not paying attention to the road. So he wants us to get killed? I growled at him and he turned back around getting what I was trying to say.

"I'm okay David, just pay attention to the road." He nodded his head and kept driving this torturing eight hour drive. It feels like I'm being ripped apart from the other half of me. Leah... I need to know if she's fine. I reached for my pocket trying to find my phone when a hand stopped me from doing so. Looking up I saw David facing me with a look saying not to. I growled at him. Who is he to tell me not to do something?

"I'm sorry Alpha but if you want to stay focus you're gonna have to not call John. You have to stay focused." I growled at him and ripped my hand away from him. "For Leah." He added which calmed me down. I have to stay focus for Leah. If I don't have a clear mind then I won't think straight. Its just hard without her. But if I don't then I could be risking something.