People These Days (Chapter 32)

Hello my lovelies!! Guess what this is? An update? Well of course it is! I love that you guys comment. Like seriously if you guys always comment things, I'll always update for sure. SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS STORY!!!....please?

Enjoy this chapter peasants!

Lol sorry I was kidding.

YOU GOT THAT SOMETHING CUSTOM TAILORED FOR ME! I WANNA TRY YOU ON AND WEAR YOU ALL DAY, YOU GOT THAT SOMETHING, SOMETHING SERVE IT TO ME. I'LL GIVE YOU FIVE STARS SO GIVE ME A TASTE. ~GUUURL LET ME GET TO KNOW YAH!

...so yeah that was weird.

Enjoy;)

**********************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

After Cole dressed and came back down, we all went to the living room and talked, mostly his parents asked me questions. I thought it was gonna be awkward since I'm awkward sometimes at meeting new people. Key word, new and sometimes. While we were talking, my stomach growled telling me it was hungry.

Telling me? Yeah okay my stomach was talking to me.

So Cole's mom, Theresa, offered to make dinner but I protested against it telling her that pizza will do.

"So, how long have you and Leah been together?" His father asked after a while of comforting silence.

"Since December 2, 2014. I remember the day like it was yesterday..." Cole trailed off rembering the first day how we met. Yeah I will never forget how he kidnapped me and stated that we were dating. *Sighs* good times, good times.

"Tell me about it, was it anything like how your mother and I met?" You can tell, just by looking at him, that Coles' father was interested in our 'love at first sight' story. Yeah the only sight I saw was his àss in my face.

"No, your story with mom and how you guys met was more romantic than ours. But ours was different so its why I love thinking about it." Cole turned to me and flashed me a toothy grin. Idiot. I know what he's thinking about.

"Well tell me son." His father pushed. Wow he's really excited to know how we met. I can agree it wasn't so romantic but it was the story of how we met. I will cherish every memory of that day...

Including the part when he threatened my friend...and kidnapped me...also stated that we were dating..

I could go on but you already know what happened. Anyways...

"Well I just knew she was my mate when I saw her standing by her locker wearing a black and white polka dot knit sweater with black leggings and brown boots. Everything about her caught my attention. Her eyes, her blush, her scent, her beautiful body but most importantly, her personality. I knew right then and there she was my mate. Of course she was a handful in the beginning but we both fell in love. That and because of my amazingly good looks." He grinned at me while he flipped his imaginary hair. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well that was so cute!" Coles' mother exclaimed from the kitchen. Ease dropping I see?

I was about to say something until the door bell cut me off. I bolted up and ran to the door before anyone could get it. Don't ask me why, but I just wanted to get the door. I could hear their laughter from the living room but I ignored them and answered the door.

"Hello kind sir!" He gave me a weird look and then held out his hand. Well he's not so kind.

I gave him a low five and grinned while he rolled his eyes.