Road Trip (Chapter 15)

Leah's P.O.V~

"Can you turn on the heater? I'm freezing my àss off Cole." We were already driving to The Originals place because Cole said it was an eight hour drive. So I'm stuck in a freezing car with a werewolf. I still don't understand how I took that so easily. I mean its a good thing anyways, so that we didn't have to go through so many arguments and me denying everything. I guess everything worked itself out. My hands rubbed against my arms trying to warm them up. He's a damn werewolf so he has body heat. Lucky doggie.

"How are you cold?" Now that was a stupid question. I stared at him with an are-you-kidding-me look. Sighing, he turned the heater on. The heat blowed in my face warming up my body slowly. Why did I even agree to come? I know they want to meet me because I have a mate for a werewolf, but that just sounded like an excuse to me. What was the real reason? Do they want to kill me because I know about werewolves?

"What are you thinking about babe?" Cole questioned with curiosity. I felt like messing with him just to make use of this eight hour trip. Its the only thing I could think of right now.

"What are you thinking about Cole?" I tried hard not to laugh. I always laugh at stupid things. He sighed beside me getting comfortable.

"I'm just thinking about how all of this is gonna work out. Me and them, we don't have a good past." He put one hand on the steering wheel and grabbed my other one. Tingles shot through my arm making me smile like an idiot. When will I ever get use to that? I hope never. I guess I'm not messing with him anymore.

"Okay." I let go a breath and looked around. "What are we gonna do for eight hours Cole?"

"We can ask each other questions, I still want to get to know you." He turned to me and smiled. That smile though.

"You go first." I said. He nodded his head and started thinking of questions.

"Favorite Color?" That's so easy.

"Blue."

"What's your favorite animal?" He turned to smile at me cheekily. Idiot.