Torture (Chapter 28)

Leah's P.O.V~

"Let me out!" I screamed and shook the bars of the cell. What the hell! I'm injured and they have the audacity to take me with a bleeding leg? Stupid dogs! I fell to the floor feeling the cold floor send chills through my body. Why am I always being taken? Like what the hell, am I bait or something? Maybe being Coles' mate is dangerous. He does have a lot of enemies and they see me as bait to get to Cole.

"Hello cupcake." A dark figure appeared from a corner. Was he watching me the entire time? Creepy kidnapper. He walked up to the cell where I was sitting and crouched down beside me. The only light thats in this room was the one on the ceiling of this cell, everywhere else was dark so its why I didn't see this creep staring at me. "What's your name cupcake?" I scooted away from him. I have a feeling he knows already since he heard Cole say my name when I was talking to him.

"You already know it." I hugged my legs to my chest. I'm sick of getting taken away. Why can't I just have one damn day with Cole alone before someone takes me?

He smirked at me, "Leah, what a beautiful name." He got up and went to the cell door opening it and coming in. I scooted away from him until my back hit the bars behind me. "Come here cupcake." I shook my head no. I'm not gonna trust him. He sighed rubbing his temples in frustration. "I was gonna do it the easy way but you just chose the hard way." He stomped over to me and picked me up by my arm. I limped halfway across the cell until he threw me to the ground. My injured leg stung in pain making me scream. Fûck! I slowly gripped my leg and applied pressure to try and stop the bleeding.

"Now when I say something I want you to do it, got it?" I furiously nodded my head then felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. This hurts like a bîtch! Did he have to fûcken throw me to the ground? Was it necessary? No it fûcking wasn't! "Sit up." I slowly got up into a sitting position while hissing in pain from my leg. That stupid rogues claws' dug deep into my leg.

Where's Cole?

"W-why am I-I here?" I stuttered while shaking in fear.

"Because your boyfriend did something a long time ago and now he has to pay for it. So starting with you I took you away so he can suffer like I did in that cold room..." He trailed off I guess the thinking about it. What did Cole do? I mean I knew Cole was dangerous and all but really? He has so much enemies and to get to Cole they get me to weaken him.