He's Dangerous (Chapter 40)

Leah's P.O.V~

"No, no, no! This can't be happening! Not now!" Cole shouted at nothing and ran a hand through his hair frustratingly. After our little date, we both went home and Cole got a phone call from his office. I went in with him and judging by the look on his face, whatever the other person said to him made him go a bit crazy.

Who was on the other line?

"Cole who was that?" He muttered words under his breath, confusing me immensely.

"He's coming, he's almost here! Fûck!" He pulled at his hair and slid down the wall. His elbows resting at his knees, I just stood here confused as ever.

"Cole, who's coming?! Who's almost here?!" I said in a panick.

"Leah, go pack your things fast! Now!" He got up quickly and shoved me towards the door. I slapped his hands away and ducked under him so that now I was behind him. "Leah, now is not the time for one of your little games, go pack now!" He shouted and pointed to the door.

"No, I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me what's happening!" I shouted at him. He sighed and gave me a pleading look not to make him tell me. I put a stone expression on my face so that I wouldn't crack under his gaze.

"He's here," is all he said. After that, he walked out the door leaving me behind.

I went after him and saw him heading towards the front door. Pack members were standing outside of the house in a line. All of them in some sort of protective stance. Who are they protecting?

And that's when a black looking expensive car came into view. Out came a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, his eyes looking a little dark and intimidating. He's wearing a black leather jacket with a red shirt underneath, dark skinny jeans and black converse. Judging by the way he looks, he's still young.

Who is he?

"Ah, its nice to see you Cole, long time my old friend," he smiled at Cole, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. Then his eyes landed on me, a smirk evident on his lips giving me a spine chilling feeling. "I see you've found your mate, what a beautiful young lady." I moved closer to Cole and grabbed his hand.

"Cole who is he?" I whispered to him. However, because of their amazing hearing, he heard what I said and smirked at me once more. His eyes gave me a weird feeling, a feeling that wasn't good.

He's dangerous.

"My name is Dalton Rapattoni."

----THE END----

Omg I'm so sad. This is the end of the book. I'm sorry for it being short but that's how I wanted it to end. This is making me so sad right now. Gosh. Please leave your comments and favorite parts of the book and that'll make me happy, very happy.

BUT! HOWEVER! THERE MIGHT, AND I SAID MIGHT, BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK. IT'LL PROBABLY COME OUT SOMETIMES IN MARCH. PROBABLY IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH.

I can't believe that it took like two months and a few weeks to do this story. I'm so proud of it. However, now I got to go fix ALL the mistakes I made. Wish me good luck.

I love you guys! Please Vote and Comment! That's all I ask for.

Goodbye my lovelies!