"That's okay that's why I'm going to set an alarm on your phone"

Vito walks over to Layla and begins clapping.

"Hey dada baby"

"Who gave her ice cream? Did she take her nap?"

Madison turns to look at Dre and smirks.

"Dre gave it to her and no she didn't"

"Snitch"

Vito shakes his head and lays a kiss on Layla's cheeks.

"Man ya'll have stubborn kids. One doesn't want to go to bed and the other won't come out." Dre says

"Don't worry the baby ain't going to stay in for long. Madison, are you using the exercise ball like the mid wife instructed?" Vito asks taking Layla out of the high chair

"Yes I have."

"Go bounce on it some more."

"Victor I'm tired. I don't feel like doing any of that right now. I just want to sleep." She answers yawning

"Please for me can you go on the ball and do some stretches?"

Madison lets out a puff and waddles in the living room to retrieve the ball.

"Dre thanks man for keeping a lookout for them. I owe you"

Vito grabs a napkin and wipes off Layla's ice cream covered face. Dre turns his head and watches Maddy lazily bounce on the ball.

"V look at Madison" Dre snickers

Victor walks next to Dre just to watch her. Dre takes out his phone and begins recording her.

"Do it right." Dre taunts making Madison look up at them

"I'm done because yall-yall are making f-fun of me." She says before bursting into tears

"That's my que to leave" Dre says running to the back door."

"Man forget you." Vito says walking out of the kitchen

"Madison we weren't making fun of you."

"Then why is Dre laughing?" She asks irritably

Vito places Layla in her play pen and walks up to her.

"Baby don't pay him no mind we have to get this baby out of you."

"Dre leave her alone man. You know how sensitive she is."

Madison squeals inside at what he called her.baby. She always loved him calling her names. She's too into her thoughts to realize him thumbing her tears.

"I hate when you cry."

"Man she's just a cry baby, that's her problem." Dre says

Madison pushes Vito to the side and grabs the ball. She makes contact with Dre and throws it at him.

He was too busy on his phone to realize the ball that's aiming at him. The ball connects with his hand making him drop his phone.

"MADISON!"

Vito shakes his head and walks to the couch to have a seat.

"I told you to leave her alone." Vito says stretching his hand out for her to come lay on his lap.

"If my phone cracks, Madison you and your baby daddy are paying for my new phone."

"I'm not paying for crap. I told you to stop messing with her. You lucky she ain't come over there."

"Please... Madison doesn't know how to fight." Dre says getting his phone from off the floor

"You wanna find out?" Madison questions before laying on the couch

"Why you sitting right there? I wanted you on my lap." Vito asks looking at her

"I want a foot massage"

He nods his head and waits till she props her feet on his lap.

"Your feet are ashy Madison"

He looks up at her to see her lips trembling.

"So you don't want to give me one?"

"Baby I wasn't saying that please stop crying."

Inside, Vito wanted to yell. He understands that she's pregnant but even prior to she has always been emotional.

Vito watches her sniffle and her shoulders move. He knows in his heart deep down they belong together.

"V you spoke to Smiley?"

"A couple days ago him and Raniyah came to see me."

"She put his ass out."

"Dre pass me that lotion behind you."

Dre grabs the lotion near him and tosses it to him. Madison closes her eyes and lays her head on a pillow that rests against the arm of the chair.

"They were arguing the other day when they came to see me. I'm not getting into it. As long as he doesn't put his hands on her then I have no business interfering with that."

His fingers simultaneously move at the top and bottom of her foot. He pumps the bottle twice before smoothing the substance into her skin. Madison could feel sleep finally taking over. She hasn't been able to sleep well and now with Vito near her she can easily fall asleep.

.

Vote
Comment
Share