"Because we're meeting up with somebody else," Stiles says.

"Why don't they just meet us at the library?" Lydia asks.

"Oh that would have been a great idea," Stiles says. "Too late"

"Lydia shut up and walk," Jackson says.

"That works too," Faline says.

They climb into Stiles jeep and he quickly drives out of the parking lot.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asks.

"Meeting us here," Stiles says. "I think. I hope"

"Thanks for doing this" Faline says, smiling at her friend.

"I needed to talk to her anyway," Jackson says.

Stiles locks all of the locks on the door as Lydia stares at him confused.

"Uh- There have been a few break-ins around the neighbourhood" Stiles says before grabbing the chair and ramming it under the door. "And a murder. Yeah it was bad"

"Lydia follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute" Jackson says.

"Seriously?" Lydia asks. "What is going on with everyone?"

Faline looks out of the window.

"Get Scott on the phone," Faline says. "Now"

"It's me," Allison says. "You need to get here now. Right now. He's on his way"

"Jeez," Stiles says. "What are you doing?"

"I think," Allison says. "I think I have to call my dad"

"But if he finds you here, you and Scott-" Stiles says.

"I know," Allison says. "But what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia"

"I got an idea," Stiles says. "Just shoot one of them"

"Are you serious?" Allison asks.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves so let's do it," Stiles says. "Or at least give it a shot right?"

"Okay"

"They don't think we're gonna fight so if one of them gets hit I guarantee they'll take off," Stiles says. "So just shoot one of them"

"Which one?" Allison asks.

"Derek," Stiles says. "Yeah, shoot him, preferably in the head"

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow Derek definitely can," Allison says.

"Okay just shoot one of the other three then," Stiles says.

"You mean two?"

"I mean three" Stiles says.

"Where the hell is Isaac?" Faline asks.

Allison is thrown to the floor followed by Stiles and Faline turns to face Isaac, her hands and eyes glowing.

"Don't make me do this Isaac" Faline says before Isaac knocks her to the ground. "Bastard, I taught him that fucking move"

Faline runs up the stairs and spots Lydia, pressing her fingers to her lips.

"Get back" Faline whispers. "Someone's trying to break in okay? Go. Into the bathroom, turn on all of the taps"

Faline's eyes glow as she places her hand on the door, a green glow covering the door.

"GUYS" Allison shouts. "IT'S HERE"

Faline's phone rings.

"Danny?" Faline asks as she quickly runs through Scott's house.

"How long is left on your study group? We're going clubbing tonight remember?"

"Okay give me half an hour," Faline says. "In my wardrobe, there's a selection of club-worthy dresses, pick me out something hot okay?"

"Okay," Danny says.

"Alright, half an hour," Faline says, quickly hanging up the phone.

Faline turns and spots Isaac, his eyes glowing golden. Faline uses one hand to open the window and uses the other to throw Isaac out.

They all stand on the porch, facing Derek who was staring at them emotionlessly.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott," Derek says. "You're not an Omega. You're already an Alpha of your own pack. But you know you can't beat me"

"I can hold you off until the cops get here," Scott says.

Everyone's head snaps up to see the Kanima scuttling across the roof of the McCall household.

"Get them out of here," Derek says to Boyd.

Everyone's eyes bulge as Lydia walks out of the house.

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" Lydia asks.

"It's Jackson," Scott says.

"Told you it wasn't Lydia," Faline says.

єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡıजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें