You should have just told your dad.

"I see. So what did you tell your father to get him to up security."

"If Juhsen could be attacked. So could we."

"I guess an overprotective man like that would buy that lie. Besides you've stepped up security with your family. But what about you, and Samia...She's not safe..."

"If you dare touch my daughter! I'm going to kill you!"

Zaira snorted.

"Your daughter? She's not yours, Karim. Your family will be hurt by that lie on top of that. And I promise, I won't hurt her. I like Samia too much to do that."

Karim didn't say anything. But she sounded honest.

"Despite how things ended up, Samia will have a place in my heart too. Even if she's not for any of us."

"Stop talking. I'm tired of this. Don't shout for me again unless you're ready to tell me something worthwhile." Karim walked away from the  door but not before Zaira said her last words.

"Reconsider this action, Karim. Don't push my hand."

Karim didn't reply and walked downstairs to where Michael was seated in the dining area working on his laptop. He had arrived a few hours ago to help out.

"Anything on the brother?" Karim asked when he got by him.

"It's not that easy. These things take time."

He flexed his neck and went back to typing quickly on his laptop again.

Karim grunted.

"I'm guessing you didn't get anything from her as well."

"Yes."

"She's going to catch on to the bluff soon."

"Let's just hope we get what we need before that."

Karim shrugged and sat on the chair beside Michael looking into his phone as it showed live recordings of Zaira breaking up her room.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell your dad? It would be so easier if..." Michael tried to reason with him.

In the beginning it was fine but now that they had gotten directly involved it had become a bit dangerous.

"I brought her into my family. I'll take her out myself. Without anyone realizing."

And also she could tell the whole world the truth about Samia. And he wasn't ready to break his promise. Samia would always be his. Whether through blood or not. She would still be his daughter.

"What if they realize all their receiving is a loop?" Michael questioned again.

He wasn't a field agent so if things got out of hand, they could be potentially screwed.

"We still don't know who they are. They could attack us at any moment."

"Zaira won't let that happen. I have a feeling she doesn't want her people to know I know about her." Karim pursed his lips.

"Are you sure she's not just playing us? I don't trust her."

"Me too. But she's the only one who can give us answers." Karim sighed.

"We could also actually give her to MI6 or just the FBI even. Your dad won't have to know. They'll get the information we need out of her in a second. Their system..."

"No!" Karim frowned.

Michael frowned too.
"Why? It will answer everything. Lawrence knows some of the big bosses. We can work it out so your father doesn't have to know. Everyone wins. They'll just rough her up a little to get what they want. No one dies in the end." Michael thought this plan was smart but from the scowl on Karim's face he wasn't so sure.