This Is Not Good

Scott's P.O.V.

        Quietly and slowly I made my way to my locker in the locker room. I dropped my bag at my feet and started taking off all of my torso gear and then my shirt, throwing them on the ground at my feet as well. Once everything on my torso was off, I leaned up against my locker, completely in shock. I heard a few guys whistle, and then Sam yell very loudly,
        "Grow up guys. God, haven't you ever seen a chick in here before?" She finally reached me and looked at me confused. Stiles was walking past me, but stopped and backed up, confused looking at me as well. 
        "Yo Scott." Stiles said to me. "So did you apologize to Allison?"
        "Yeah," I said in a shocked voice.
        "Is she giving you a second chance or what?" He asks another question.        
        "Yeah," I reply in the same voice.
        "Yeah! So everything's good!" Stiles says cheerfully.
        "No," I say just as he starts walking away.
        "No?" Sam asks even more confused.
        "Remember the hunters?" I ask the two of them. "Her dad is one of them." I say slowly.
        "Her dad?" Stiles questions me.
        "Shot me." I continue.
        "Allison's father?" Stiles exclaimed.
        "With a crossbow," I finish.
        "Allison's fa," but I interrupt Stiles yelling,
        "Yes her father!" I start breathing heavily and quickly. "Oh my God!"
        "Hey, yo Scott!" Sam jumps up from the bench and slaps my face gently. She grabs my shoulders and says, "Now focus, he didn't recognize you did he?"
        "No, no, no, no. I-I don't know." I say very fast.
        "Does she know about him?" Stiles butts in.
        "Well, I-I don't know." I say terrified. "What if she does? She's gonna kill me!" I cry. Just then you could hear the coaches whistle blow loudly and everyone made their way out to the field except Stiles, Sam, and I.
        "I got an idea!" Sam exclaims. "Just focus on lacrosse right now, alright?" She picks up my torso gear and my practice shirt and sets them on the bench. "Stiles, go out to the field, he will be ready in just a minute." She orders Stiles. He just nods and trips on the bench, but picks himself up immediately and continues to the field. "Scott sit down." She orders me now.
        "What do I do," I ask her, still terrified if her dad recognized me, and if she even knows about her dad being a werewolf hunter.
        "Derek and I have dealt with them before, alright. They aren't that bad, but in your case, kinda bad, being you're dating his daughter." She turns her head forward with this weird look on her face. "God! Wow you are in such a bad position right now, but!" She turns back to me. "You can't worry about this right now, alright? Just worry about control. Don't want you shifting on the field now, do we?" She chuckles. "Now come on, I'll be right there watching on the bench. I'll be right there if anything happens. And I'll keep an eye on Allison, alright? I promise I will protect her for you." She says to me holding my hand. I grip her hand a little harder and smile at her.
        "Thank you," I smile at her.
        "Now get your gear on! Otherwise Coach isn't going to be very happy," Sam laughs as she puts my things in my arms and walks towards the field. I quickly start putting on my shirt and torso gear.

Sam's P.O.V.

I walk out of the locker room and immediately bump into Allison.
        "Jesus!" I exclaim. "Why am I always running into you." I laugh.
        "What were you doing in the boy's," but Allison stops talking as she sees Scott coming out of the locker room.
        "Allison!" He says surprised. "What are you doing?" 
        "I was just heading out to the field to watch practice. What were you two doing?" Allison asks us curiously.
        "Finding my gear," Scott answers, but at the same exact time I say, "Talking." Allison just looks at us, majorly confused.
        "Talking," Scott answers, and again at the same time I answer, "Finding his gear." 
        "Well which is it?" Allison asks us.
        "We were finding his gear," I say, and Scott finishes my sentence while saying, "while talking." 
        "Okay? What," but Allison never gets to finish her sentence. We hear the Coach scream, "McCall! Where the hell is McCall?!"
        "I've got to," but I finish Scott's sentence by pushing him and saying, "get going!" He bolts out to the field.
        "What were you two doing in there?" Allison asks me as we start walking towards the field.
        "We were seriously talking, and he threw his gear, so like a good friend I picked it up for him."
        "Well what did you talk about?" Allison asks me.
        "That," I paused with pointing at her with my finger. "Is classified, best friend business."
        "Well aren't I your best friend?" Allison says hurt as we sit down on the bleachers.
        "Of course Ally!" I exclaim as I throw my arm around her shoulders. "I like love you to death. It's just about some stuff Scott is going through. I swear, if I could tell you, I really would. Ok," I stop mid word to notice Allison staring at her phone. "Yo Ally? Everything alright?"
        "Yeah, I just have to go home now. Family is coming up, so I have to clean the house."
        "Oh," I say serious. Allison waves to me goodbye, but then I realize something. "Allison, what family is coming up!" I yell, but she doesn't
hear me. "Damn." I mumble. 
        "Alright let's go! Now that everyone is here now, McCall." He glares at Scott. Everyone runs into their positions for the drills. "Jackson! Take a long stick today," He points at Jackson. Jackson just nods at the coach and grabs the long stick. "A-ta-boy." The Coach praises him. Everyone gathers in a line, while Jackson plays like a second goalie. Scott is now front of the line, completely zoned out until Coach startles him by yelling, "Let's go McCall! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Scott grips his lacrosse stick tight and then starts running down the field. Jackson immediately responds by leaning up, pushing Scott off the ground, then Scott slams to the ground hitting his head first.
        "Ouch," I mumble as I chew my nails. I look over at Stiles who cringes. I make my way over to sit next to him on the bench, but I trip on the last step. I quickly get back up and then sit next to him. All Coach does is laugh as he walks over to Scott, who is still laying on the ground. 
        "Still want to be first line McCall?" Jackson smirks at him, then turns around back to his position. Scott gets back up to his feet, but places his hands on his knees. I can hear him growling, breathing heavily already. 
        "This is not good Stiles. This is not good at all." I say as I grab Stiles's arm.
        "My grandmother can move faster than that McCall!" Coach Finstock just laughs. "And she's dead! Think you can move faster than the lifeless, corpse, of my dead, grandmother, McCall?"
        "Yes Coach," Scott growls.
        "I can't hear you," Coach leans right next to Scott's face.
        "Yes Coach," Scott growls louder, his eyes glowing bright golden.
        "Than do it again," he shakes Scott's helmet, then walks back to where he was standing before. Scott starts jogging to the front of the line again as Coach excitedly yells, "McCall's gonna do it again. McCall's gonna do it again!" Jackson has this huge grin on his face, ready to own Scott again. Oh, but he has no idea what's about to happen, I know because I saw it with my gift. With a touch of a hand or shoulder, I can see anyone's past memories until the present moment right now. Very rarely do I see the future, which I did right now. 
        "Sam," Stiles gets my attention.
        "Stiles this isn't going to end well. This is not going to end well at all."
        "How do you know?" Stiles asks me worried.
        "Just trust me, it's not going to end pretty." Scott was at the front of the line, looking even more furious than before, eyes glowing and all. Coach blew his whistle and Scott bolted down the field. Jackson tried the same move as before, but Scott plowed him over like it was absolutely nothing! Jackson fell on his back, gripping his shoulder in excruciating pain. Scott then gripped his helmet with both hands and fell on his knees. Stiles and I both raced over to Scott, while everyone else surrounded Jackson.
        "I can't control it guys, its happening!" Scott growled.
        "Here? Now?" Stiles asked stupidly.
        "Alright Scott, time to go," I said as Stiles and I both took one of Scott's arms and raced back to the locker room. When we only got off the field, I looked over to my right and saw Derek watching the whole thing. "Oh no." I whispered. Finally we made it to the locker room and Stiles and I dropped him on the floor. I am face to face with Scott, but Stiles pulls me back a little further away from Scott, who can't stop breathing heavily.
        "Scott just listen to me, you have to control your breathing. Or else you are going to," but I never got to finish my sentence. 
        "Get away from me!" Scott growled loudly as his eyes glowed even brighter and his fangs out. Stiles stumbles backwards while Scott tackled me into the bench by the lockers, breaking it into little pieces. I just cough, trying to regain my breath again.
        "Alright, time to get off big boy." I moan as I smash a piece of wood over Scott's helmet, making him fall off of me. Stiles quickly pulls me away from him, and starts stumbling our way through the maze of lockers. Scott jumps on top of the lockers, stalking us like we are his prey. "Stiles you have to get out of here," I tell him.
        "No way, not with you in this condition." He refuses to leave.
        "Then do something!" I growl at him. Just then I see this familiar look on Stiles's face, he had an idea. He led us to the only door we can exit from, and drops me outside the door. I happen to land on my back, that still has slivers of wood still in my shirt. Stiles quickly fumbles for the fire extinguisher, then just as Scott is about to attack Stiles, he hoses Scott with the fire extinguisher. Scott gets blown backwards, as Stiles falls next to me. "Nice thinking Stiles," I compliment him. I get up and help Stiles up to his feet as well. He just looks at me, stunned, about how am I even standing right now. I walk over to Scott and fall back down in pain, the slivers are really starting to hurt.
        "Stiles, what happened?" Scott says, completely clueless about what just happened.
        "You nearly killed Sam, and me." Stiles says as he pointed to the broken bench. Scott just looks horrified.
        "I'm fine Stiles, just relax a little. I'm just glad Scott's alright, and you Stiles." I say to try to sound convincing. It apparently worked, because Stiles then focused on Stiles. Scott wraps his arm around me. 
        "It's like I told you before." Stiles kneels down by Scott and I. "It's your anger, your pulse rising, it's a trigger."
        "But that's lacrosse! It's a pretty violent game if you hadn't of noticed." Scott argues with Stiles.
        "Yeah, well it's going to be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." Stiles exhales loudly. "You can't play Saturday. You're going to have to get out of the game."
        "But I'm first line." Scott says devastated.
        "Does that mean more to you than killing people?!" Stiles stands up and yells.
        "Sit back down Stiles! He is going to play, and I will help him through it!" I stand up and yell at Stiles. "I know this is new to you, but this is not new to me." Stiles sits down, speechless. "I have seen my whole family deal with this, this is nothing to worry about. If you want Scott to be happy with himself, you are going to have to face the fact that he is a werewolf, and he can have a normal life!" I exhale loudly as I sit back down next to Scott.
        "Alright," Stiles agrees with me. "So how are you going to teach him? Huh? Any bright ideas in that genius mind of yours?"
        "I'm not going to teach him," I smile.
        "Then who?" Scott asks me curious.
        "Yeah who?" Stiles asks the same thing.
        "Derek," I smirk.
        "What the hell happened here!" Coach yells at the three of us. All three of us are speechless as Coach and the rest of the team are staring at us.
        "Well wouldn't you like to know," I quickly say. "And I bet you are expecting us to answer, but i'm pretty sure part of you doesn't want to know the answer, so we are gonna go now." I laugh. "You coming guys?" I ask Scott and Stiles. They quickly get up as I speed walk out of the locker room. As soon as the three of us are past the team, we bolt for the front doors. As soon as we reach the front doors of the school, the three of us just burst out laughing. 
        "How did you know that was going to work?" Stiles barely asks as he hysterically laughs.
        "I didn't." I say as I laugh even harder.
        "Guys, he's coming this way." Scott says dead serious.
        "Run!" I yell, still laughing. "See you guys tomorrow!" I say to them as the three of us bolt to our rides home.