Date Night: Awkward Group Bowling

Samantha's P.O.V.

Later That Night*

        I woke up that morning, feeling more awake then I ever have. I felt more rested then I have in a very long time. I also didn't have that nightmare that I usually have every night. I woke up and immediately looked up at Scott, who was still fast asleep. For a second, my breath was taken away from me. He looked so peaceful, so perfect. I lifted my hand to gently stroke his jaw, his cute little crooked jaw that I love so much. My eyes found his lips that were parted slightly just right to where I could kiss them right now. It was like they were meant for me to kiss, welcoming my lips to meet his. I slowly lifted my chin up and leaned in closer. I'm so close, just one more inch and I....

        "Sam!" Allison exclaims, making me snap back into reality, and not back to the memory from this morning. 

        "What?" I jump. I rub my eyes with the palms of my hands and drop them back down on my lap with a loud SLAP. 

        "I was trying to talk to you for the past five minutes," Lydia says, in a bitchy-tone, that I have learned to love SO much, not. "I was asking you something."

        "Sorry." I apologize. "What was the question again?" I ask Lydia. Lydia turns her head to look at Allison, and they both erupt into giggles. I growl quietly out of annoyance. What did Lydia ask me that was apparently so funny? "Guys!" I yell, running my hands through my hair, sighing loudly. I was seriously starting to get pissed off at them. I wasn't in the joking mood right now. 

        "I was asking you what you think Allison should wear tonight. After all, you have a more similar fashion sense with Allison than I do." Lydia answers me. 'Lie.' I thought to myself. That may have been one of the questions she asked me, but it wasn't THE question she should have repeated. Instead of calling her out on her little white lie out loud, I just gave her the how-about-you-try-that-again look. I knew immediately that Lydia read the look I gave her and understood she wasn't going to get out of not telling me. She exhaled and then said,

        "I don't like to repeat myself." I groan in frustration.

        "Lydia, just answer the question already!" I laugh and stood up from the desk chair I was sitting in. "Then I will do as you asked earlier and help Allison pick out an outfit for her tonight that will be perfect to Scott's liking." I stand in front of Lydia and give her a wide grin, sort of like the Joker's.  I see that evil little grin appear on Lydia's lips, which meant a deal has been struck. Out of nowhere, Allison lets out a small laugh. 

        "You guys are so weird." She says once she is finished laughing. I walk over to Allison's closet and immediately start looking in it for something for her to wear tonight. 

        "Now speak, Martin." I send one last quick glance at Lydia, who is sitting on the bed. I turn back to the closet to the many shirts hanging on the rack. Any one of these would please Scott perfectly. Any one of these could bring out that adorable smile that I love so much. 

        "I was asking how long you and Stiles have been a thing." Lydia finally answers me. The shock that those words brought to me nearly broke the metal rack holding all of Allison's shirts out of the wall. I turn around in pure shock, not believing the words that have just come out of Lydia's mouth.

        "What?!" I exclaim, still in complete and utter shock. I look to Allison for help, but her gaze doesn't meet mine, but the floor's. Her cheeks flush red. "Allison!" I exclaim, not believing that she believes Lydia's words.