Thirteen

The tactless of the milieu for weeks were not very delightful. Raiden has been avoiding to meet my eyes, as i did too. I still could not recall what happened. After my body shifted out my conscious weeks ago, i returned with him being very pissed off. I tried to seek the answer from himself, but he kept telling me he was busy. I can't intervene with his duty, so i was helpless when he pulled out that particular reason.

I tried to take my mind away from it, by training. My powers were surprisingly impressive. It contains many tactical way on executing them in combat. I improvised a so called, magic, binding all my roots together to form a figure.

The figure represent a clone. My magic merged the roots to a specific person whom i want to copy. I tried to maintain balance on using my energy. Despite my effort and will, i have perfected the form.

After my morning meditation, i went to the garden. Inhaled the very scent scattered across the area with many blooming flowers i've planted. Or most likely, grew. I closed my eyes and focused all my powers that resides within me. I waved my fingers irregularly, merging the aura surrounding them.

From the ground, emerged roots. Tangled each one another until it formed a certain shape. I pressed my lips, forcing the energy on my body on control. The roots became slowly reached my height, limbs were starting to form. After a moment, there it stood, my reflection staring back at me.

The earthly figure resembled me, i've successfully copied myself into a clone. Made from the very organic substance from the nature. I circled around it, scanning around the body to search of any deficiency. It appears the lack of it only at its color shading. But i do not mind in the least.

I stopped my steps to face it, blinking my sight as the clone did too. It was like looking in a mirror, but at the same time not likely true. I lifted a brow as a sudden curiosity filled my head. I gestured my hand and summoned some organic flesh from the ground, tangled with the thorns and their roots. It formed a scythe just like mine.

I stepped closer to feel the blade made out of them, i flinched after my finger soothed the sharp edges. Surprised it worked. Then a brilliant idea appeared. I waved my magic, making the clone standing at its stance. I smirked as i summoned my weapon, "Let's see how me versus me will turn out," i murmured.

*****

My body and the clone was sent flying after our blow towards each other, it landed on the rock fences that surrounded the temple, while i landed my head and back on a spot of my flowers. I looked up to the sky, "Oh you did not make me ruin my own masterpiece," i flipped my body back and landed on my two feet. Catching my breath like a dog after its playtime.

The clone wiggled itself out from the landing zone it made on the rocky fence, slowly made its way towards me. Just a few feet apart, the two of us put up our stances. I glared at it and charged towards it, swinging my scythe to land harm. Which it dodged perfectly with its.

I saw an opening, quickly swung my weapon to stab the blade on the chest from behind. But what i didn't realize, blood came dripping down my mouth. Shaking at my stand, i looked down at my upper stomach. My eyes widened in my tremble to see the organic blade went through my body from behind. It appears my clone saw the opening as well, and took the opportunity.

The two of us impaled one another. I coughed hard on my blood, put off my weapon with my magic. My clone did the same. It fell on its knees and landed itself on the ground. Faced the soil instantly. I placed a hand on the faint hole on my wound, "Oh gods..." i mumbled as i admired the liquid.

I slowly stepped out of the light and tried to support my body by reaching something behind me, i leaned my head back to the tree, gasping for air as my arms started to feel numb. I looked at my clothes, soaked in my blood. I swept off the sweats from my forehead, and gradually reach for my wound with my unstably shaking hand.