Nine

I've trained hard for the last weeks, trying to make myself control this so called power. I let myself be stroke by the breezing win, eyes closed with hands placed on each thigh. My aura surrounded me like baby ducks on their mama.

I focused my self to pin point the energy i have. After long, i landed on my feet, summoned my scythe and swung around. Strengthen my stance and kicks. Inhaled a deep breath after many chances.

I stopped. Looking at the sun setting. I put out my weapon by my magic, i teleported to the roof of the temple. Sitting while my arms wrapped around my legs. My father and i always took the time at the end of the day to look at the sunset. I smiled when i remembered the time i almost fell off the roof.

Because i was indeed a troublesome child.

He told me once, when i felt as if i'm not enough. Look at the sunset, or sunrise. It shines for humanity, yet they're not often being grateful of the miracle given by the sun.

I straighten my legs and placed both hands back to support my body, i looked up. I really miss him. But i'm too afraid to yet again face him. I don't knowhow to tell him my failure on finding mother.

I always had his song that he always sing as a lullaby, when i feel like shit. Out of purpose and intentions, my mouth opened.

"Iruna...etelero...iruna...etelero....nadia ezelevoteh...lezelkoh mikemesta..." my tongue moved to the lyrics i casted out. I hadn't realize my magic appeared around my body and hands.

I closed my eyes, feeling the chills ran down my spine "Iruna...etelero...iruna...etelero...satoa aimeltewa...lezelkoh mikemesta..." i felt magic ran down my veins. But i felt the immense power not consuming my energy.

"Ahmeruh...mikelmoh...toimessez mikelmoh...masseri imekuwozeh...towonnah mizaimesta..."

I felt my body getting lighter and lighter, but i was too overwhelmed by the nostalgic feelings inside of me. I didn't bother.

"Kessellah...kessellah...kessellah sehtoru..." i noticed i made tears running down my cheeks, i trembled in my voice. But i swept it away as fast as a lightning.

"Ahmelva...etelerovoh...mitetevah, mariah...ezelevoteh, lezelkoh...mikemesta......." i felt my hair float with magic swirling around it. When i opened my eyes, i widened it instantly to look under.

There i see in the garden, many flowers bloomed. Almost as if i managed to cover all the area with my flowers. I saw no thorns on its stem, not even a single plant with fangs on it. I stood up in my spot, spinning my head all across the area stocked with many colors.

"By the Elder Gods..." i gasped, a hand on my mouth. I didn't know how to react. Did i cause this? My powers? i was just singing and there suddenly my powers activated on its own.

"Magnificent.." a voice came from behind me, i turned around fast. I widened my eyes to see Raiden, both hands behind him. I shook my head and looked down, "Raiden i'm s-sorry i-" then i got cut off with his approach. He lifted my head to make eye contact with his finger beneath my jaw.

"You've done no foul" he said, my eyes glimmered through his eyes. My heart was beating inappropriately. Blood rushed on my face. He removed his hand, "So it is true, your powers are based on your emotions" he turned his gaze to the garden. I spun my body and looked at the scenery with him.

"I have no clue..." i replied. But then i squeezed my arm, realizing something. I turned to him, "How long have you been standing back there?" i stuttered. He raised a brow and crossed his arms, "From the beginning."

I bit my lower lip and closed my face with my hand, "Ugh" i mumbled. I can sense he chuckled, maybe i felt delusional. "Angelic, is how i describe your voice" he called out. I felt the tense in my face, could already tell i was blushing madly.