CHAPTER 18

Jasper on MM! Siya yung naiimagine ko na si Jasper, hihi.

2 updates for 3 days no updates! Sorry na! Ito lang ang keribels ng aking brain cells, but here it is! Enjoy!

Happy reading!

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hero's POV

After eating, Mom said that there will be a meeting regarding the Empire. Siguro about sa nangyari kanina. Kaya pagtapos na pagtapos kumain, we all faced Mom that instantly changed aura.

Kanina she looks having fun even though her expression is blank but now, she's serious.

All of us are.

"The explosion a while ago, that was because of some organization we don't know yet. We still don't have any leads about that fvcking organization who tried to kill all this generation's heirs and heiresses."

"We received an email saying to be ready and keep the kids safe coz they'll be after them," then Mom looked at us. "I know you all can wipe them out but we need to be careful this time."

"We don't know our enemies. We don't know how many they are. They're being careful with their actions that we can't seem to find even just a single lead about them."

This is new. Our Empire are consists of best of the best. We have the best hacker Tita Alex and Tito James who's handling an organization whose focus is all about hacking. Sa kanila nanggagaling ang lahat ng hacker sa Empire namin.

I was trained by Mom, Tita Alex and Tito James, personally. I learned from the best.

"So for now, all of you need to be together. We'll be sending men from the Empire to guard all of you. All of you will be training every Saturdays and Sundays. And also you will be living under one roof," ani Mom kaya nagulat kami.

All of them, Mom and Dad with their friends looked like they already knew about this.

Tahimik lang kami.

One of the rules is that when the Empress is talking, no one should interrupt, should cut her off. Ni sina Tita Alex hindi sinusubukang magsalita while Mom's talking. Not until she's done and will be signalling everyone that they're allowed to state their opinions.

"Shan, I need trained men from your organization. Send two men for one of them. Plus 10 extra men that will lowkey guarding them," said Mom.

"Got it!" Tita Shan answered.

"Chrystal, I will trust you with the place where they will be living. Make sure to make it have their own training room. Celle, make sure the security is tight. Charlene and Steph, the equipments they will be needing while training. And Abby, the supplies. Make sure to check all of it before it enters the house."

"No problem with that, unnie," Tita Chrystal answered while Tita Celle, Charlene and Steph nodded.

"Jashiel, send your best snipers. Guard the house they will be living and also send some to the school since they will still be going to school."

"Noted!" Tita Jashiel answered.

"I will send bulletproofed cars to each one of you. No one will use big bikes for now. Not until we take those assh*les down."

"And one more thing. No gangster arena for now..."

Gusto kong tumutol sa huling sinabi ni Mom pero nanahimik ako. Gangster arena is my life! My fun is in there!