CHAPTER 38

Hera's POV

Nagkagulo ang lahat nang dahil sa nangyari. And also, Mom was very furious because of what happened.

Ang Main HQ kung saan tanging may dugong Smith-Mendoza lang ang nakakapasok ay napasok ng kung sino man. Even the Royalties were not allowed to enter except us, the rulers, the heir and heiresses. That HQ contains all of the files and all the important things about Sone Empire. Records, plans, transactions, hidden weapons, money and golds.

That headquarter has everything. Para itong isang malaking mansion pero bago makapasok doon ay kinakailangan munang dumaan sa gate entrance para ma-identify ng security scanner ang papasok. Just a drop of blood of someone who has the blood mixed with Mom and Dad's blood can enter. Since the three of us, Hero, Hazielle and have their blood mixed, it's easy for us to enter.

That means only Mom, Dad, Hero, Hazielle, me and... Jasper...

"No..." nakatulalang bulalas ko.

They all looked at me, confused. Napailing iling pa ako sa iniisip ko. Hindi magagawa ni Jasper yon, hindi ba?

"Anong 'No'?" tanong ni Hero.

"H-Hindi magagawa ni Jasper ang traydurin tayo, hindi ba?" tanong ko.

Realization hit them. I can clearly remember even though he doesn't have the blood of a Smith, Mom still trust to give him an access using the Main. Kaya pwede siyang pumasok doon kahit kailan niya gustuhin.

"What if he's doing this to avenge his real mother's death?" tanong kong muli.

I looked at Mom and I can see pain in her eyes. She treated Jasper the same way she treats us. She treated him like her own son and even let Jasper use her surname as his middle name. She stood as Jasper's Mom for almost fifteen years.

And I know, Jasper's betrayal will hurt her so much.

"Where's Jasper?" she asked coldly.

Dad looked at her and held her hands very tight. Dad look so afraid right now...

"L-Love... If ever Jasper really did turned his back on us, please don't do something to him. He's still my son... Our son..." Dad muttered.

But there's still no emotion visible in Mom's eyes.

"Where is he?" ulit na tanong ni Mom, this time, much colder.

"Hindi pa siya nahahanap," sagot ni Hazielle.

"All the files regarding the upcoming plans of our organization, went corrupted. Nabulilyaso ang karamihan at buti na lang, yung files about upcoming plans lang ang nasira," saad ko. "Glad Jasper only knew that much. Hindi niya na sinubok pang mas palalain ang ginawa niya."

"But what he did is a big loss for us. We're in the middle of preparing for the war. Marami nang nagastos at nagawa at mapupunta lahat yon sa wala dahil sa ginawa niya," dagdag ni Hero.

"Are we even sure that it was Jasper who did it?" tanong ni Hazielle.

"Sino pa ba ang pwedeng pumasok sa Main? Tayo tayo lang. And also, Mom was the one who killed his real Mom. May dahilan siya para traydurin ang Empire," sagot ko.

Hazielle looked blank. She looks not convinced of what I said. Ba't parang ayaw niya maniwala at tanggapin?

"Find Jasper as soon as you can. And Zav, I'm saying sorry in advance. If Jasper was really the one who did it, he needs to face the punishment for what he'd done." Mom then looked at Dad.

Hindi nagsalita si Daddy. He looks like in deep thoughts. Mom signalled us to go out which we did.

Nandito kami ngayon sa bahay. Lahat kami, bumalik sa sari-sariling bahay after what happened to Hazielle. Pero babalik din kami agad sa tinitirhan namin ngayon since we needed to team up.