F I F T Y - E I G H T

Start from the beginning

I haven't even thought about going to check on Ethan it's been about an hour since I full on groped him... while he was hard... literally so embarrassing. That's big coming from me.

I was so convinced that I didn't even get embarrassed anymore. Clearly I was wrong. I pour the eggs into the hot pan letting them fry. I'm making an omelet, I could have used the omelet maker dad bought for me but I like making it myself.

I add in the cheese and bacon before turning the heat on low and putting a lid on top so the middle can cook. I grab one of the strips of bacon I already cooked and bring it to the couch with me.

I think I'm on season two episode one. This is my favorite part. "Hi John, Goodbye John." I say it as the same time as Kathrine does, watching her chop off his fingers. I know she's supposed to be a villain but sis is my comfort character.

"This? Again?" Ethan looks at the the TV as he comes down the stairs.

"Again? This show doesn't stop playing. I will always keep re watching." I bite my bacon before getting back up to go check on my omelet. "I just think that once you know the show word for word you should stop." He says walking over to me. I'm just re watching until they come out with the new season.

"Well I guess it's good that I don't care what you think." I flip my omelet and slide it onto my plate. There goes the awkward silence... I should probably say something.

"So... I'm sorry about uh groaping you?" I don't know how to feel about the terminology 'groaping' but I guess that kind of is what happened. "Um don't worry its already forgotten. It was just morning wood its normal." I scoff before laughing a little.

"Yeah blame it on morning wood. It's okay Ethan I know I have an affect on you." I joke as I put two strips of bacon on the plate while I'm still at the stove. "You are so full of yourself." He rolls his before sitting down in one of the bar chairs watching put everything on the plate.

"I'm definitely not. I'm just joking. On a real note I have never been so embarrassed." I laugh, grabbing a fork for the plate. "I have never seen you so embarrassed. You literally ran." He laughs as I turn around giving him the plate. "Yeah yeah whatever. Just take this apology omelet."

"You're not gonna make yourself one?" I shrug, I'm trying to cut back before the race in December. "I already had one. You're welcome to join me on the couch and watch the greatest show to ever exist or just sit here." I shrug before walking back over to the couch.

"I wouldn't call it the greatest." He comes to the couch with his plate, as he should. He knows this show is amazing. "Let's not act like you didn't watch seasons one and two with me in the seventh grade and loved it." He knows he loved it. He couldn't stop talking about how pretty all the girls in the show were. Low key it bothered me...

I think I had a thing for him back then... it was just easier to act like I didn't. "No, I was in love with you back then, I would have done whatever you asked me." I look at him scoffing, he's really going to sit here and tell a bold faced lie like that.

"What? I was.." He says a little bit quieter, like he's embarrassed to admit it. "Ethan, I know you didn't like me back then because you had straight goo goo eyes for Julissa. The only reason you thought you liked me was because she wasn't there anymore. I was second place." I shrug, it hurt me like a bitch back then to realize it but what did I know? I was fucking twelve.