E I G H T E E N

(Repeat Go Gina By SZA)

Ethans's Point Of Veiw
Thursday
June 16, 2015

Flash Back: One Year Ago, Last Summer

"You can't like her, it's against Cam's rules. The bet was to get her in bed, not fall for her." Grayson throws the football to me and I catch it throwing it back. "I'm aware of that, but I think I see more to her. I'm noticing stuff I've never noticed before. How pretty her eyes are, how smart she is, how nice she smells-"

"Well you can't like her!" He cuts me off and throws the ball so hard that whenever I catch it I stumble back a bit. "I can't like her? The only reason there is a sibling/best friend rule is because you went for Julissa. But it's wrong when I think I am? You're a hypocrite." I drop the ball, he's unbelievable. I go to the back door about to go back inside when he stops me.

"It's wrong because I think I am too... don't get me wrong I still think about Julissa all the time, but I've excepted it. She's not coming back, Z is amazing." I turn around, facing him. He likes her too?? Not again... "What? You like Zhavia?" I ask walking over to him, taking seat at the table where he's sitting. "I know, if I go for it, Cam will kill me, or she'll say no. Call me crazy but I think she likes me too, she gives mixed signals, but they're signals." I feel that, I don't know if she does it on purpose or what.

"You're going to back off though? Right?" We already had to deal with this situation when he told me how he felt about Julissa. I liked her too, I knew she liked me too, but I didn't make any real moves because I knew Grayson liked her too. Unlike me, he went for it. I couldn't be mad at him, I didn't ask him not to. I just thought it was clear we should both back off, apparently it wasn't clear to him.

"I don't want to, I really like her. I think I have for a while now." Arguing is something I don't want to do with him, I want us to solve this peacefully. With Julissa we didn't argue at all, I backed down but I don't want to this time. I won't. "Rock paper scissors?" He throws out making me shake my head. "You're right, that's too simple. We continue the bet then." He says confusing me. "I don't just want sex from her though-"

"I know neither do I, this one is more like a deal. Who ever she likes gets her, the other twin has to back down. No soar loosing shit either." I nod, I kind of feel bad for him, I know she likes me, she's always flirting with me. I mean she flirts with Grayson too, but I think there is more to it with me. "It's a deal."

Zhavia's Point Of View
Saturday
October 2, 2016

"He told me that he loves me, that he thinks he always will, but he said he can be with me right now. I should have went with Ethan." Julissa drinks some of her milk shake, Cam brought us to sonic and we've just been parked drinking our shakes, talking. "I say move on, not because he's my brother but because you can do so much better." Cam looks at her with soft eyes, there's nothing for me to even try to say, it's my fault. They are my friends though and I've been contemplating telling them.

Lying is something I hate, so I'm not going to do it. "Guys, I should probably tell you something." I bite at the straw of my milkshake feeling my stomach churn, how will they react... "Uh oh, I know that look, what'd you do?" Cam asks smiling, she won't be smiling when I explain this. "Whatever it is, you can tell us, we're friends." Julissa says making me half smile.

"Grayson and I kissed the night before you came back." I look at Julissa and then at Cam, Julissa looks kind of hurt, but Cam looks more shocked than anything. "I get if you two are pissed at me, but I don't want to hide anything from you guys."

"We're not, at least I'm not. I'm a little annoyed, but I'm not pissed." Can says smiling.

"I'm not mad either, I wasn't here, you guys didn't do anything wrong." Julissa says understandingly, let's see how they take this next part... "That's not all, last, last night he came over with flowers. Long story short he told me her cared about me, and then he pulled the ole 'just kidding' so that was my night." I drink some of my milkshake and they just look at me confused.

"So he likes you?" Julissa asks with pleading eyes. "I don't think so, he just wanted to make me feel like shit, and he did." I shrug and she nods. "Good, I mean not good- just"

"I know what you meant." I smile trying my best to look, well my best. "I hope this doesn't mean you two will be fighting over my brother because ladies, there's two of them." I laugh at Cameron, thank god she can joke about this. It means she's really not mad at me. "Do you like him? I mean just want to know what I'm up against, because I am getting him back." She says seriously before drinking her milkshake making my eyes widen, wow okay.

"Oh um, no he's all yours." I say furrowing my brows, Cam looks at me and shrugs. "I mean I'd understand if you did, you've seen him. It's just, if you did I wouldn't be mad at you, but I also wouldn't just back down. I love him, and he loves me." I nod, but I have to say, this isn't what the old Julissa would say. "You have nothing to worry about." I shrug reassuring her.

"I thought you were all peace and love Jay, what happened to you." Cam giggles lightening the mood. "What I was, was a pushover. It's what led to all of that mess anyways, I was soft. I'm better now." She smiles playing with her milkshake straw.

"I'm different."