S I X T Y - N I N E

Zhavia's Of View
Saturday
December 20, 2016

"Whoaaaa!" I was not expecting that, everyone cheers as we walk in, clapping even. I look beside me, looking at Cam she smiles and her happiness somehow makes me happy. Honestly I just need to let loose, take a page out of Cam's book.

"Which corner do you plan on standing in all night?" She jokes looking at me. I look behind me at Grayson, who's standing next to Ethan, with a sour look on his face. Tonight it's fuck how he feels, I deserve to me happy tonight. "Actually tonight is we're cutting the fuck up. I did not find out I'm not pregnant and get dressed up for nothing, so first things first... we're dancing." I don't even bother looking over at Julissa, I know she was trying to help my situation but lately all I want is for her to lay off.

I'm getting my best friend back, while pissing Grayson off at the same time. "Ethan, can you hold my jacket? It's warmer in here than I thought it'd be." I start taking my jacket off exposing my cleavage.

"Yeah, I'll hold on to it for you." He takes it from me, I side eye Grayson with an evil smirk seeing him getting irked makes me feel good already. So much for covering up and dressing like a 'person'.

"Thank you. Shall we Cam?" Just like that Grayson storms off, Julissa doesn't even hesitate to follow after him. Honestly I don't care, she can take care of it. His attitude isn't my problem tonight.

"Oh so now you want to participate in party activities-" I cut her off, grabbing her hand dragging her ass to the speakers where everyone's dancing.

"Shut up and come on!" As soon as we get to the music I begin swaying my hips side to side following the music.

I loosely place my arms around Cams neck, hers hang around my waist. A guy dressed like a server wastes no time making his way to us with a tray full of drinks. "Fire ball?" He offers looking between us.

"I'll take one, she doesn't drink-"

"Why thank you." I shock her taking two of them. Alcohol isn't something that really intrigues me but the fact that I thought I was pregnant made me realize... these are my teenage years. I need to live them, I'll never get them back. I take the first shot and almost die from the strength. Goddamn, I did not think they were that fucking strong.

Cam starts dying of laughter and takes two shots from him herself. "Z you aren't supposed to drink them like a fucking drink. It's a shot babe, watch." She downs one of her little cups like it's nothing. Her face sqints up a little and she sticks her tongue out.

"Okay, but I wasn't expecting this shit to taste like rubbing alcohol dude. Do the next one with me?" I know she's going to say yes all she's wanted since day one is me to party with her. "That was the plan, okay so look you wanna tilt you head back, relax your throat and try not to focus on the burn until after you drink it."

"Okay, okay I think I got it. On three, one two.. three!" We both do what she says and take the shot when we finish we both put our little cups on the guys tray. "Thank you sir, you're doing a great job." Cam says to him making me laugh, she literally didn't have to say anything that felt just a little awkward. Just like that I can feel the drink hitting me...

It kind of makes you feel lighter, like everything is suddenly so much easier to do. Like it's easier to relax. Suddenly I feel like I can't stop laughing, and Cam starts laughing too. "Why- what are you laughing?" I barely get out without laughing.