F I F T Y - E I G H T

Zhavia's Point Of View
Monday
November 23, 2016

One more loop... and done. My hair is now pulled up and after minutes of me struggling with that elastic headband. I need to get my hair braided or something so I don't have to keep doing it.

My arms feel like noodles from being up for so long in my hair. I step away for my mirror and towards my door, leaving my room and walking to the guest room one door over from mine. I knock lightly before slowly opening the door to see a sleeping Ethan.

I let him sleepover last night since he acted like he was just too hurt to walk home. He's hugging on to his pillow like it's a person, that's kinda cute. If theres anything I've noticed it's that a sleeping Dolan is way cuter than an awake one. That and that you literally have to abuse a sleeping Ethan to wake him up.

Carefully and slowly I walk over to the sleeping Ethan grabbing the pillow from his grip, before hitting him with it. It takes a couple of hits before he starts to slowly wakes up.

"Mmh I'm up I'm up." I drop the pillow watching him sit up. "Feel better?" I ask genuinely, lightly furrowing my brows with a soft slight smile. He yawns covering his mouth, before speaking up. "Yeah, your guys beds are way more comfier than ours. Remide me again why you're always staying the night at our place instead of the other way around?" He asks examining the sleep number remote that controls the matrice.

"Let's see, one Cam always dictated the sleepovers, two shes the one with a car, and three my dad would never let Grayson sleepover here." He looks at me kind of confused. "Wait does your dad not know that you two have had s-" is he crazy? In panic mode I hop on the bed straddling him, covering his mouth. My dad is in his office which is upstairs. Who knows how much he can hear?

Ethans eyes are super wide I can tell he's confused. "I am going to remove my hand from your mouth don't say anything about me or Grayson being active. Got it?" He nods and I slowly remove my hand. "No he doesn't know. If he did I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be breathing right now." He just nods slowly, he looks down a little too low and immediately looks up confusing me.

That is until I look down at my croped tank top and realize my boobs are literally in his face. I can't help but scoff he is such a guy. "Geez Ethan have you never seen boobs before." I giggle pulling up my tank top so I'm not too much of a distraction.

"Not yours- you should probably just uh get off of me, like now..." My brows furrow in confusion, he is being weird... "Am I hurting you? Oh my God I'm sorry, you said you were fine now."

"No I am, it's not that I just-"

"Its probably this remote-" Its right underneath me, so I try to grab it and move it.

"No Z that's not the-" Oh my god, oh my God, that is NOT the remote! I immediately get off of him once I realize. "Oh my God Ethan I am so- I'll give you a moment alone!" I immediately rush out of the room closing the door. I am SO embarrassed, probably not as embarrassed as he is though.

I full on grabbed his dick- I cannot believe I just did that. That was one way to start the morning off...

__

The vampire diaries plays in the background as I beat the eggs with a whisk. My dad left not too long ago to run a few business arronds. He's constantly always doing something.